|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
(a) With a bayonette.
(b) With a hook.
(c) With a shotgun.
(d) With a net.
2. In "Dealing with Pigs," Thompson doubted there was a connection between violence and what?
(b) Gun laws.
(c) Video games.
3. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
(a) Wolf Blitzer.
(b) Dan Roberts.
(c) Dan Hinkle.
(d) Dan Rather.
4. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
5. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
(a) Wall Street.
(c) Social reform.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
2. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
3. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
4. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
5. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)