Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
2. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
3. "The Hellfire Club" discussed the sexual scandals of the televangelists Jimmy Swaggart and who else?
(a) Jim Bakker.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Billy Graham.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
4. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) Frank Zappa.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) George Bush.
5. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
2. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
3. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
4. "They Called Him Deep Throat" was split between a discussion of televangelist Pat Robertson and what Watergate conspirator?
5. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)