|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
(a) Testing their health.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Watching movies.
2. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
3. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
4. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
(a) Michael Dukakis.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Joe Biden.
(d) George Bush.
5. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(c) CBS News.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
2. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
3. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
4. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
5. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)