Quiz: Pages 71-102
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
a) Crazy Mean Brian.
c) Crazy Bob.
2. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
3. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
d) New York.
4. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
a) Ferdinand Marcos.
b) Tonton Macoute.
c) Andre Ferdinando.
d) Baby Doc Duvalier.
5. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
a) Chicago Bears.
b) Seattle Mariners.
This section contains 270 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)