|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
(a) Mexico City.
(c) New York.
2. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(c) CBS News.
3. Senator Warren Rudman was a senator from where?
(d) New Hampshire.
4. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A gift shop.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A strip club.
5. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What National Security Adviser attempted suicide in "Gone with the Wind?"
2. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
3. Whose presidential campaign was caught up in a fund-raising scandal, in "The Loved Ones?"
4. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
5. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)