|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The Tonton Macoute.
(b) The Tutsi.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
2. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
3. Who was Richard Nixon's attorney during the Watergate scandal?
(a) John Erlichman.
(b) Edward Walton.
(c) Michael Enderson.
(d) Herbert Kalmbach.
4. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
(a) Dr. Michael Warren.
(b) Dr. Neil Frank.
(c) Dr. Stephen Paulson.
(d) Dr. James Frost.
Short Answer Questions
1. The weapons supplied to the Iranian regime killed hundreds of marines where?
2. What Democratic Senator did Thompson attack in "The Losers' Club?"
3. What did Thompson and his friend do after the Super Bowl, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
4. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
5. In "Dance of the Seven Dwarfs," the seven dwarfs refered to the seven what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)