|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) An off-duty detective.
(b) An off-duty police officer.
(c) A drug officer.
(d) An off-duty pilot.
2. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
3. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
4. In "Dance of the Seven Dwarfs," the seven dwarfs refered to the seven what?
(a) Democratic presidential candidates.
(b) Congress candidates.
(c) Senate candidates.
(d) Republican presidential candidates.
5. Who was Nixon's Chief of Domestic Affairs?
(a) Alexander Haig.
(b) Edward Walton.
(c) John Erlichman.
(d) Ed Meese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson believe clearly won the Democratic presidential nomination debate?
2. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
3. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
4. Who did Thompson remind that Oliver North supplied the Iranians with arms in "It was You, Charlie?"
5. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)