|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the House of Representatives Counsel in the Oliver North hearings?
(a) William. Hoff.
(b) John Nields.
(c) Mark Allen Alexander.
(d) Michael Edwards.
2. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
(b) Testing their health.
(c) Watching movies.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
(c) San Francisco.
4. Whose testimony did Thompson analyze, in "Cowboys at Sea?"
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Oliver North.
(d) George Schultz.
5. What Democratic Senator did Thompson attack in "The Losers' Club?"
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Terry Sanford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
2. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
3. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
4. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
5. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)