|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Richard Nixon's attorney during the Watergate scandal?
(a) Edward Walton.
(b) John Erlichman.
(c) Michael Enderson.
(d) Herbert Kalmbach.
2. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky IV.
(b) Rocky VI.
(d) Rocky II.
3. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
(c) Federal Bureau of Prisons.
(d) Federal Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
4. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
(a) Gary Hart.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) Michael Dukakis.
(d) George Bush.
5. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(d) Crazy Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
2. Who found Thompson, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
3. Thompson believed that the Iran-Contra scandal would make what look like nothing in comparison, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
4. In "Rise of the TV Preachers," Thompson argued that Pat Robertson would run for President because he was lured by the power that who seemed to wield with the White House?
5. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)