|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was likely to go on trial, in "The American Dream?"
(a) Joe Biden.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Oliver North.
2. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) A glacier.
(c) The Pacific Ocean.
(d) Great Salt Lake.
3. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
4. Who was Nixon's Chief of Domestic Affairs?
(a) Alexander Haig.
(b) Edward Walton.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) John Erlichman.
5. Where did Thompson have lunch, in "It Was You, Charlie?"
(a) Woody Creek Tavern.
(b) California Cafe.
(c) San Francisco Diner.
(d) Denver Diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
2. What happened to Reagan's veto on sanctions in South Africa, in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
3. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
4. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
5. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)