|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
2. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
3. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) Jack Parker.
(c) Ralph Welch.
(d) John Parker.
4. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New York Giants.
(b) Chicago Bears.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) Seattle Mariners.
5. "The Death Ship" describes a barge in the Northeast carrying what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
2. The weapons supplied to the Iranian regime killed hundreds of marines where?
3. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
4. Thompson criticized Reagan's what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
5. What did Thompson attempt to blow up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)