|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
(a) Kieth Baker.
(b) James Williams.
(c) Oral Roberts,
(d) Jesse Jackson.
2. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) The Doors.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Who.
3. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Mean Brian.
(d) Crazy Bob.
4. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) Herschel Walker.
(b) Andrew Walker.
(c) Jason Anderson.
(d) Norman Waler.
5. Who did Thompson make a phone call to, in "The Death Ship?"
(a) Lowell Harrelson.
(b) Alexander Williams.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) James Skawinski.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thompson believed who would be forced to retire, in "The Year of the Pig?"
2. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
3. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
4. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
5. Who claimed his wife was dying in "Doomed Love in the Rockies?"
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)