|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Frank Zappa.
(d) Richard Nixon.
2. Who was the House of Representatives Counsel in the Oliver North hearings?
(a) Mark Allen Alexander.
(b) William. Hoff.
(c) Michael Edwards.
(d) John Nields.
3. Thompson believed who would be forced to retire, in "The Year of the Pig?"
(a) Henry Kissinger.
(b) Herbert Huncke.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
4. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
5. Whose testimony was described, in "Blame It on Dead Bill?"
(a) Oliver North.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Ed Meese.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
2. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
3. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
4. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
5. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)