|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fat Men on Horseback," Thompson concluded that the main difference between Iran-Contra and Watergate was that Iran-Contra was what?
(a) Far more evil.
(b) Far less evil.
(c) Far more complex.
(d) Far more dangerous.
2. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(c) New York.
3. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
4. In "Ronald Reagan is Doomed," Thompson wrote that people were already fleeing the Reagan Administration because of what?
(a) Watergate scandal.
(b) Gary Hart scandal.
(c) Chirnobyl disaster.
(d) Iran-Contra scandal.
5. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Examiner.
(c) The Chronicle.
(d) The Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose testimony was described, in "Blame It on Dead Bill?"
2. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
3. Where was Thompson at the beginning of "Strictly Business?"
4. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
5. What National Security Adviser attempted suicide in "Gone with the Wind?"
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)