|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
2. In "The Trickle-Down Theory," Thompson considered that acid rain and what would be the legacy of the Reagan Administration?
3. Who was the head of the CIA during the time the book was written?
(a) William Casey.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) Andrew Casey.
(d) Wiliam Meese.
4. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York University.
(b) Berkeley University.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) Concordia University.
5. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky VI.
(b) Rocky II.
(d) Rocky IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
2. Thompson believed that the Iran-Contra scandal would make what look like nothing in comparison, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
3. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
5. The Gary Hart scandal distracted the press from what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)