|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
(a) Oliver North.
(b) Patrick Buchanan.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) George Bush.
2. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
(a) Key West.
(c) New York.
3. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) The Doors.
(b) The Who.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beatles.
4. After looking at the statistics in "A Wild and Crazy Guy," Thompson concluded that the Republicans would hold the White House for how long?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) A generation.
(d) 12 years.
5. Where was Thompson at the beginning of "Strictly Business?"
(b) St. Paul.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose testimony did Thompson analyze, in "Cowboys at Sea?"
2. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
3. Who did Thompson write was frequently quoting Bible verses, in "The Lake of Fire?"
4. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
5. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)