|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
2. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(c) Northern California.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
3. What happened to Reagan's veto on sanctions in South Africa, in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
(a) It is rejected.
(b) It is overruled.
(c) It is enacted.
(d) It is dead in the water.
4. Who found Thompson, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
(a) Jack Parker.
5. "The Death Ship" describes a barge in the Northeast carrying what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
2. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
3. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
4. In "The Loved Ones," who was considered for a furlough that was ultimately denied because of a public outcry?
5. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)