|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who won the 1987 Super Bowl?
(a) Washington Redskins.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) New York Giants.
(d) Chicago Bears.
2. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
3. Thompson believed that who has a chance at the presidential election in "Caligula and the 7 Dwarfs?"
4. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) Woody Creek, CO.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Denver, CO.
(d) Seattle, WA.
5. "Crazy Patrick and Big Al" refered to Patrick Buchanan and who?
(a) Alexander Haig.
(b) Alexander Williams.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Alex Beck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson's friend bet on in his Superbowl bet, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
2. Who did Thompson make a phone call to, in "The Death Ship?"
3. "They Called Him Deep Throat" was split between a discussion of televangelist Pat Robertson and what Watergate conspirator?
4. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
5. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)