|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
2. What National Security Adviser attempted suicide in "Gone with the Wind?"
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) James Carville.
(c) Robert McFarlane.
(d) Alexander Haig.
3. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
4. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
(a) Frank Mankiewicz.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) Sarah Stephens.
5. Thompson wrote that if Oliver North wanted to avoid prison, he would have to indict who in "Ollie's Choice?"
(a) Meese or Bush.
(b) Meese or Anders.
(c) Reagan or Meese.
(d) Bush or Reagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson attempt to blow up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
2. What Democratic Senator did Thompson attack in "The Losers' Club?"
3. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
5. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)