|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
2. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Denver, CO.
(d) Woody Creek, CO.
3. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Andre Ferdinando.
(b) Ferdinand Marcos.
(c) Baby Doc Duvalier.
(d) Tonton Macoute.
4. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
(a) Key West.
(b) New York.
5. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(a) Political strategist.
(b) News anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
2. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
3. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
4. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
5. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)