|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
2. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(a) Political strategist.
(d) News anchor.
3. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
4. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
(a) The "Journalist Abroad" program.
(b) The Oscar Award.
(c) The "Journalist in Space" program.
(d) The Nobel Peace Prize.
5. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) Hunter S. Thompson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
2. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
3. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
5. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)