|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Concordia University.
(d) Berkeley University.
2. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
(a) The "Journalist in Space" program.
(b) The Nobel Peace Prize.
(c) The Oscar Award.
(d) The "Journalist Abroad" program.
3. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
4. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) CBS News.
5. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
2. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
3. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
4. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
5. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)