|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The Tutsi.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Tonton Macoute.
(d) The CIA.
2. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York University.
(b) Berkeley University.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) Concordia University.
3. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
4. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
2. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
3. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
4. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
5. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)