|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) Concordia University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Berkeley University.
(d) New York University.
2. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York.
3. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Seattle Mariners.
(b) Chicago Bears.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) New York Giants.
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
(c) Crazy Mean Brian.
5. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
2. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
3. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
4. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
5. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)