|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
2. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
3. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) The CIA.
4. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
(a) CBS News.
(b) FOX News.
(c) ABC News.
(d) NBC News.
5. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
2. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
3. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
4. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
5. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)