|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Vesco Island.
(c) Northern Ireland.
(d) Elba Island.
2. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York.
3. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) A lead on Nixon.
(b) A fox.
(c) A whale.
(d) A trout.
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
2. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
3. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
4. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
5. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)