|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Ferdinand Marcos.
(b) Tonton Macoute.
(c) Andre Ferdinando.
(d) Baby Doc Duvalier.
2. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
3. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky II.
(b) Rocky IV.
(c) Rocky VI.
4. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) James Adams.
(b) John Madden.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) President Reagan.
5. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) Frank Zappa.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Gary Hart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
2. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
4. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
5. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)