|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
(a) Dr. Michael Warren.
(b) Dr. Neil Frank.
(c) Dr. James Frost.
(d) Dr. Stephen Paulson.
2. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(a) Political strategist.
(b) News anchor.
3. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
4. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) John Madden.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) James Adams.
(d) President Reagan.
5. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
2. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
3. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
4. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
5. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)