|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) Gubernatorial races.
(b) House races.
(c) Senate races.
(d) Presidential race.
2. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Geoge Bush.
(d) Gary Hart.
3. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) In Oregon.
(b) East of San Francisco.
(c) North of San Francisco.
(d) In Los Angeles.
5. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Bob.
(d) Crazy Mean Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
2. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
5. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)