|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
2. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Mean Brian.
(d) Crazy Bob.
3. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) A trout.
(b) A lead on Nixon.
(c) A fox.
(d) A whale.
4. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) John Madden.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) President Reagan.
(d) James Adams.
5. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Hellfire Club" discussed the sexual scandals of the televangelists Jimmy Swaggart and who else?
2. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
3. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
4. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
5. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)