|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) Woody Creek, CO.
(c) Denver, CO.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
2. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(c) New York.
3. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Tutsi.
(d) The Tonton Macoute.
4. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky II.
(c) Rocky IV.
(d) Rocky VI.
5. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A gift shop.
(d) A coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
2. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
3. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
4. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
5. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)