|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
(c) Crazy Mean Brian.
2. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York.
3. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
4. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Baby Doc Duvalier.
(b) Tonton Macoute.
(c) Ferdinand Marcos.
(d) Andre Ferdinando.
5. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) Senate races.
(b) Gubernatorial races.
(c) House races.
(d) Presidential race.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
2. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
3. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
4. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
5. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)