|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
2. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
(b) Key West.
(c) New York.
3. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
4. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Sarah Khan.
(b) Maria Khan.
(c) Mary Lee.
(d) Andra Lee.
5. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
2. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
3. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
5. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)