|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York.
2. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
4. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Ralph Nader's.
(b) President Reagan's.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
5. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
(a) NBC News.
(b) FOX News.
(c) ABC News.
(d) CBS News.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
2. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
3. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
5. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)