|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
2. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(c) News anchor.
(d) Political strategist.
3. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Bob.
(c) Crazy Mean Brian.
4. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Mary Lee.
(b) Maria Khan.
(c) Sarah Khan.
(d) Andra Lee.
5. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) James Adams.
(b) John Madden.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) President Reagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
2. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
3. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
4. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)