|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) A whale.
(b) A lead on Nixon.
(c) A trout.
(d) A fox.
2. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
3. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(d) CBS News.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
2. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
3. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
4. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
5. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)