|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) Woody Creek, CO.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Denver, CO.
(d) Seattle, WA.
2. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
(a) Dr. Neil Frank.
(b) Dr. James Frost.
(c) Dr. Stephen Paulson.
(d) Dr. Michael Warren.
3. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
(a) Dan Rather.
(b) Wolf Blitzer.
(c) Dan Hinkle.
(d) Dan Roberts.
4. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) A lead on Nixon.
(b) A fox.
(c) A trout.
(d) A whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
2. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
4. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
5. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)