Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 254-283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
2. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) Debbie Khan.
(b) Traci Lords.
(c) Alice Walters.
(d) Jenna Jameson.
3. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
(a) James Kirkpatrick.
(b) Ralph Steadman.
(c) Sarah Stephens.
(d) Ed Meese.
5. What happened to Reagan's veto on sanctions in South Africa, in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
(a) It is overruled.
(b) It is rejected.
(c) It is dead in the water.
(d) It is enacted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
2. Who was the architect of the Republican campaign in the 1986 Congressional elections on television?
3. What did Thompson compare the Iran-Contra scandal to, in "Gone with the Wind?"
4. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
5. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)