Quiz: Pages 162-194 to Pages 224-253
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What National Security Adviser attempted suicide in "Gone with the Wind?"
a) James Carville.
b) Robert McFarlane.
c) Ed Meese.
d) Alexander Haig.
2. Who did Thompson take to a psychic for legal advice, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
3. Thompson believed that the Iran-Contra scandal would make what look like nothing in comparison, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
4. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
a) Eugene Hasenfus.
b) Vladimir Putin.
d) Yassir Arafat.
5. Who was the Secretary of State who was running for President...
This section contains 299 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)