|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Ronald Reagan is Doomed," Thompson wrote that people were already fleeing the Reagan Administration because of what?
(a) Iran-Contra scandal.
(b) Gary Hart scandal.
(c) Watergate scandal.
(d) Chirnobyl disaster.
2. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
(a) Ned Turner.
(b) Ted Turner.
(c) Ed Turner.
(d) Steve Turner.
3. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
4. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
(a) Oliver North.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Patrick Buchanan.
5. Thompson criticized Reagan's what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
(a) Race relations.
(b) Foreign policy.
(c) Meeting with Gorbachev.
(d) War on drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
2. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
3. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
4. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
5. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)