|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw the scandals as a witch hunt against Ronald Reagan, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) Geoge Bush.
(c) Nancy Reagan.
(d) Ed Meese.
2. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(c) Crazy Bob.
3. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Bob.
(c) Crazy Mean Brian.
4. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
(a) The Chinese Dictator.
(b) The Polish President.
(d) The French President.
5. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
2. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
3. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
4. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
5. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)