|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
2. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 days.
3. In "Dealing with Pigs," Thompson doubted there was a connection between violence and what?
(a) Gun laws.
(b) Video games.
4. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(a) Northern California.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
5. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
(a) Joe Biden.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Michael Dukakis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
2. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
3. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
5. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)