|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Dealing with Pigs," Thompson doubted there was a connection between violence and what?
(a) Gun laws.
(c) Video games.
2. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Frank Zappa.
(d) Gary Hart.
3. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
(a) A goose.
(b) A fox.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A deer.
4. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
5. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) A drug officer.
(b) An off-duty pilot.
(c) An off-duty detective.
(d) An off-duty police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
2. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
3. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
4. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
5. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)