|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(c) Crazy Bob.
(d) Crazy Mean Brian.
2. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
3. In "The South African Problem," Thompson suggested that Reagan was planning on doing what?
(a) Waging war on Iraq.
(b) Waging war on Northern Ireland.
(c) Waging war on South Africa.
(d) Taking in Afrikaner refugees.
4. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Bob.
5. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
(a) Oscar Awards.
(b) Emmy Awards.
(c) Tony Awards.
(d) Erotic Film Awards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saw the scandals as a witch hunt against Ronald Reagan, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
2. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
3. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
4. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
5. What happened to Reagan's veto on sanctions in South Africa, in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)