|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New Orleans Saints.
(b) New England Patriots.
(c) New York Giants.
(d) Seattle Mariners.
2. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
(b) Frank Mankiewicz.
(d) Ralph Steadman.
3. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
4. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) Geoge Bush.
(b) Patrick Buchanan.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
5. In "Dealing with Pigs," Thompson doubted there was a connection between violence and what?
(c) Video games.
(d) Gun laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
2. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
3. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
4. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
5. Thompson criticized Reagan's what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)