|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
(a) A deer.
(b) A goose.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A fox.
2. Who was being sworn in as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, in "Strictly Business?"
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) Andrew Sweitzer.
(c) William Everett.
(d) William Rehnquist.
3. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
(a) Ralph Steadman.
(b) Frank Mankiewicz.
4. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) Woody Creek, CO.
(b) Seattle, WA.
(c) Denver, CO.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
5. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
(a) The French President.
(b) The Polish President.
(c) The Chinese Dictator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
2. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
3. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
5. In "Rise of the TV Preachers," Thompson argued that Pat Robertson would run for President because he was lured by the power that who seemed to wield with the White House?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)