|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
(c) San Francisco.
2. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) Berkeley University.
(b) New York University.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) Concordia University.
3. Where was Thompson at the beginning of "Strictly Business?"
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) St. Paul.
4. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
(b) Sarah Stephens.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) Frank Mankiewicz.
5. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Oliver North.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Patrick Buchanan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
2. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
3. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
4. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
5. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)