|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) New Orleans Saints.
(c) Seattle Mariners.
(d) New York Giants.
2. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Post.
(b) The Examiner.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Chronicle.
3. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
(a) Michael Dukakis.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Joe Biden.
(d) Gary Hart.
4. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) A porn video.
(b) The Meese Report.
(c) A contract.
(d) The Reagan Report.
5. What happened to Reagan's veto on sanctions in South Africa, in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
(a) It is dead in the water.
(b) It is enacted.
(c) It is rejected.
(d) It is overruled.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
2. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
3. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
4. Where did Thompson go, in "White Trash with Money?"
5. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)