|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
(a) New York.
(b) Key West.
2. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) Traci Lords.
(b) Alice Walters.
(c) Jenna Jameson.
(d) Debbie Khan.
3. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Oliver North.
4. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
(a) A glacier.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) Great Salt Lake.
(d) The Mississippi River.
5. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
2. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
3. "They Called Him Deep Throat" was split between a discussion of televangelist Pat Robertson and what Watergate conspirator?
4. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
5. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)