|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) Ralph Steadman.
(c) Sarah Stephens.
(d) James Kirkpatrick.
2. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(d) New York.
3. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) Traci Lords.
(b) Jenna Jameson.
(c) Alice Walters.
(d) Debbie Khan.
4. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New Orleans Saints.
(b) Seattle Mariners.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) New York Giants.
5. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
2. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
3. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
4. Who was the only person Thompson saw who could have benefited from the Iran-Contra scandal?
5. What did Thompson's friend ask him to do, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)