|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson attempt to blow up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A Jeep.
(c) A truck.
(d) A Corvette.
2. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
(a) A chicken.
(b) A goose.
(c) A fox.
(d) A deer.
4. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) Herschel Walker.
(b) Andrew Walker.
(c) Norman Waler.
(d) Jason Anderson.
5. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
(a) James Kirkpatrick.
(b) Sarah Stephens.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) Ed Meese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was being sworn in as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, in "Strictly Business?"
2. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
3. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
5. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)