|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
2. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
(a) Annette Marcos.
(b) Imelda Marcos.
(c) Annette DePaulo.
(d) Marie Duvalier.
3. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(d) New York.
4. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 days.
5. "Back to the Ormsby House" was Thompson's short take on the 1986 ______ elections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Thompson, in "White Trash with Money?"
2. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
3. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
4. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
5. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)