|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
2. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
(c) Frank Mankiewicz.
(d) Ralph Steadman.
3. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(a) The French President.
(b) The British Prime Minister.
(c) The Israeli President.
(d) The Tunisian President.
4. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
(a) A glacier.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) Great Salt Lake.
5. In "Ronald Reagan is Doomed," Thompson wrote that people were already fleeing the Reagan Administration because of what?
(a) Gary Hart scandal.
(b) Iran-Contra scandal.
(c) Watergate scandal.
(d) Chirnobyl disaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saw the scandals as a witch hunt against Ronald Reagan, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
2. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
3. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
4. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
5. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)