|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
2. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) Farah Fawcett.
(b) Jennifer Lee.
(c) Teri Fischer.
(d) Vanessa Williams.
3. Thompson criticized Reagan's what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
(a) Foreign policy.
(b) War on drugs.
(c) Meeting with Gorbachev.
(d) Race relations.
4. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Concordia University.
(d) Berkeley University.
5. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
2. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
3. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
4. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
5. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)