|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
2. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(c) Crazy Bob.
4. "Back to the Ormsby House" was Thompson's short take on the 1986 ______ elections.
5. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
(a) Gary Hart.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Michael Dukakis.
(d) Joe Biden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
2. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
3. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
4. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
5. What mercenary was caught in Nicaragua, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)