|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
(a) Steve Turner.
(b) Ed Turner.
(c) Ted Turner.
(d) Ned Turner.
2. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) Oliver North.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Patrick Buchanan.
3. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) Andrew Walker.
(b) Jason Anderson.
(c) Herschel Walker.
(d) Norman Waler.
4. Where was Thompson at the beginning of "Strictly Business?"
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) St. Paul.
5. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
2. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
3. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
4. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
5. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)