|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The South African Problem," Thompson suggested that Reagan was planning on doing what?
(a) Waging war on Iraq.
(b) Taking in Afrikaner refugees.
(c) Waging war on South Africa.
(d) Waging war on Northern Ireland.
2. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
(a) A deer.
(b) A goose.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A fox.
3. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
(a) The French President.
(c) The Chinese Dictator.
(d) The Polish President.
4. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) The Who.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Doors.
5. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(a) The Israeli President.
(b) The French President.
(c) The Tunisian President.
(d) The British Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
2. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
3. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
4. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
5. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)