|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Dealing with Pigs" was Thompson's reaction to what?
(a) The Reagan Report.
(b) The Meese Report.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Stewart Report.
2. Where did Thompson go, in "White Trash with Money?"
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Fort Lauderdale.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
(c) Frank Mankiewicz.
(d) Ralph Steadman.
4. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The Tutsi.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Tonton Macoute.
(d) The FBI.
5. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
(b) Ralph Nader's.
(c) President Reagan's.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
2. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
3. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
4. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
5. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)