|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) Farah Fawcett.
(b) Teri Fischer.
(c) Vanessa Williams.
(d) Jennifer Lee.
2. In "Rise of the TV Preachers," Thompson argued that Pat Robertson would run for President because he was lured by the power that who seemed to wield with the White House?
(a) Jim Baker.
(b) Jerry Falwell.
(c) Jimmy Stewart.
(d) Oral Roberts.
3. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
4. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
(a) The "Journalist in Space" program.
(b) The Nobel Peace Prize.
(c) The Oscar Award.
(d) The "Journalist Abroad" program.
5. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A gift shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
2. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
3. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
4. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
5. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)