|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
2. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
(a) A fox.
(b) A goose.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A deer.
3. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(a) Eugene Hasenfus.
(c) Vladimir Putin.
(d) Yassir Arafat.
4. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
(a) Sarah Stephens.
(c) Frank Mankiewicz.
(d) Ralph Steadman.
5. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) A contract.
(b) The Reagan Report.
(c) The Meese Report.
(d) A porn video.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
2. Whose report linked pornography to violence, in "Four More Games?"
3. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
4. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
5. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)