Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
(a) Ralph Steadman.
(b) Sarah Stephens.
(c) James Kirkpatrick.
(d) Ed Meese.
2. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
(a) A glacier.
(b) Great Salt Lake.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Pacific Ocean.
3. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Frank Zappa.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) The Doors.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Who.
(d) The Beatles.
5. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
2. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
3. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
4. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
5. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)