|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson argues that for years the Chinese government had tried to eliminate what but failed, in "Down to a Sunless Sea?"
2. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
(a) San Francisco.
3. Who was likely to go on trial, in "The American Dream?"
(a) Oliver North.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Joe Biden.
4. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Seattle Mariners.
(b) New Orleans Saints.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) New York Giants.
5. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
2. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
3. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
4. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
5. Who was Nixon's Chief of Domestic Affairs?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)