|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who celebrated wildly after the Gary Hart scandal, according to Thompson, in "A Wild and Crazy Guy?"
2. What Democratic Senator did Thompson attack in "The Losers' Club?"
(a) Joe Biden.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Terry Sanford.
3. Who was Richard Nixon's attorney during the Watergate scandal?
(a) John Erlichman.
(b) Herbert Kalmbach.
(c) Michael Enderson.
(d) Edward Walton.
4. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) An off-duty detective.
(b) An off-duty police officer.
(c) A drug officer.
(d) An off-duty pilot.
5. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
2. Who did Thompson discover was behind the breaking of the Gary Hart scandal in "The Time of the Geek?"
3. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
5. Who claimed his wife was dying in "Doomed Love in the Rockies?"
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)