|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
(a) Key West.
(d) New York.
2. The Gary Hart scandal distracted the press from what?
(a) War in Iraq.
(b) The Cold War.
(c) Iran-Contra scandal.
3. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
4. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
5. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
(a) Oscar Awards.
(b) Tony Awards.
(c) Erotic Film Awards.
(d) Emmy Awards.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Death Ship" describes a barge in the Northeast carrying what?
2. Who was Nixon's Chief of Domestic Affairs?
3. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
4. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
5. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)