|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
(c) Federal Bureau of Prisons.
(d) Federal Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
2. Whose presidential campaign was caught up in a fund-raising scandal, in "The Loved Ones?"
(a) Gary Hart.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Alexander Haig.
3. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Chicago Bears.
(b) Seattle Mariners.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) New York Giants.
4. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) Debbie Khan.
(b) Jenna Jameson.
(c) Alice Walters.
(d) Traci Lords.
5. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
2. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
3. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
4. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
5. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)