|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) Traci Lords.
(b) Alice Walters.
(c) Debbie Khan.
(d) Jenna Jameson.
2. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
(b) Mexico City.
(c) New York.
3. Whose presidential campaign was caught up in a fund-raising scandal, in "The Loved Ones?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Alexander Haig.
(d) Joe Biden.
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Mean Brian.
(c) Crazy Bob.
5. Who celebrated wildly after the Gary Hart scandal, according to Thompson, in "A Wild and Crazy Guy?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
2. Who was being sworn in as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, in "Strictly Business?"
3. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
4. Who claimed his wife was dying in "Doomed Love in the Rockies?"
5. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)