|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) An off-duty detective.
(b) An off-duty police officer.
(c) An off-duty pilot.
(d) A drug officer.
2. Who did Thompson make a phone call to, in "The Death Ship?"
(a) James Skawinski.
(b) Lowell Harrelson.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) Alexander Williams.
3. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Seattle Mariners.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) New Orleans Saints.
4. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
(c) Federal Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
(d) Federal Bureau of Prisons.
5. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Loved Ones," who was considered for a furlough that was ultimately denied because of a public outcry?
2. What Democratic Senator did Thompson attack in "The Losers' Club?"
3. Who did Thompson discover was behind the breaking of the Gary Hart scandal in "The Time of the Geek?"
4. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
5. What did Thompson's friend ask him to do, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)