|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New Orleans Saints.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) Seattle Mariners.
2. Who did Thompson make a phone call to, in "The Death Ship?"
(a) Andrew Jackson.
(b) James Skawinski.
(c) Alexander Williams.
(d) Lowell Harrelson.
3. The Gary Hart scandal distracted the press from what?
(a) War in Iraq.
(b) Iran-Contra scandal.
(c) The Cold War.
4. Who did Thompson discover was behind the breaking of the Gary Hart scandal in "The Time of the Geek?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Edward Walton.
(c) Joe Tydings.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
2. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
3. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
4. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
5. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)