|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Democratic Senator did Thompson attack in "The Losers' Club?"
(a) Gary Hart.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Terry Sanford.
2. Who was Nixon's Chief of Domestic Affairs?
(a) John Erlichman.
(b) Edward Walton.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) Alexander Haig.
3. Who was likely to go on trial, in "The American Dream?"
(a) Oliver North.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Joe Biden.
(d) George Bush.
4. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
5. Who celebrated wildly after the Gary Hart scandal, according to Thompson, in "A Wild and Crazy Guy?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
2. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
3. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
4. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
5. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)