|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the chapter title "A Wild and Crazy Guy" in reference to?
(a) Saturday Night Live.
(b) I Love Lucy.
(c) A John Denver song.
(d) A Beatles song.
2. Who did Thompson make a phone call to, in "The Death Ship?"
(a) Andrew Jackson.
(b) Alexander Williams.
(c) Lowell Harrelson.
(d) James Skawinski.
3. Who celebrated wildly after the Gary Hart scandal, according to Thompson, in "A Wild and Crazy Guy?"
4. Who was Richard Nixon's attorney during the Watergate scandal?
(a) John Erlichman.
(b) Herbert Kalmbach.
(c) Edward Walton.
(d) Michael Enderson.
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
2. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
3. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
4. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
5. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)