|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
2. Who was likely to go on trial, in "The American Dream?"
(a) Oliver North.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Joe Biden.
3. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Mean Brian.
(c) Crazy Bob.
4. Who was Nixon's Chief of Domestic Affairs?
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) John Erlichman.
(c) Alexander Haig.
(d) Edward Walton.
5. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
(a) Baby Doc Duvalier.
(b) Pierre Beaudrioux.
(c) Baby Dontiole.
(d) Doc Dontiole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
2. Who celebrated wildly after the Gary Hart scandal, according to Thompson, in "A Wild and Crazy Guy?"
3. Thompson believed that who has a chance at the presidential election in "Caligula and the 7 Dwarfs?"
4. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
5. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)