|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) Seattle Mariners.
(c) New York Giants.
(d) New Orleans Saints.
2. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
(a) Oscar Awards.
(b) Emmy Awards.
(c) Tony Awards.
(d) Erotic Film Awards.
3. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Chicago Bears.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) Seattle Mariners.
4. Who did Thompson discover was behind the breaking of the Gary Hart scandal in "The Time of the Geek?"
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Joe Tydings.
(d) Edward Walton.
5. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
2. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
3. Who was being sworn in as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, in "Strictly Business?"
4. Thompson believed that who has a chance at the presidential election in "Caligula and the 7 Dwarfs?"
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)