|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Death Ship" describes a barge in the Northeast carrying what?
2. Who did Thompson discover was behind the breaking of the Gary Hart scandal in "The Time of the Geek?"
(a) Joe Tydings.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Edward Walton.
3. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) Norman Waler.
(b) Jason Anderson.
(c) Andrew Walker.
(d) Herschel Walker.
4. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
5. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
(b) Ralph Nader's.
(c) President Reagan's.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
2. In "Caligula and the 7 Dwarfs," Thompson compared the implosion of Gary Hart's political career to what?
3. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
4. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
5. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)