|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Tutsi.
(c) The Tonton Macoute.
(d) The FBI.
2. Thompson believed that who has a chance at the presidential election in "Caligula and the 7 Dwarfs?"
3. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Mean Brian.
(c) Crazy Bob.
4. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
(b) Mexico City.
(c) New York.
5. Whose presidential campaign was caught up in a fund-raising scandal, in "The Loved Ones?"
(a) Joe Biden.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Alexander Haig.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
2. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
3. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
4. "The Death Ship" describes a barge in the Northeast carrying what?
5. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)