One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
2. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) Debbie Khan.
(b) Jenna Jameson.
(c) Traci Lords.
(d) Alice Walters.
3. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
(a) Baby Doc Duvalier.
(b) Doc Dontiole.
(c) Pierre Beaudrioux.
(d) Baby Dontiole.
4. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
5. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
(c) Wall Street.
(d) Social reform.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
2. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
3. What Democratic Senator did Thompson attack in "The Losers' Club?"
4. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)