Quiz: Pages 254-283
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who did Thompson remind that Oliver North supplied the Iranians with arms in "It was You, Charlie?"
d) Crazy Bob.
2. Whose testimony did Thompson analyze, in "Cowboys at Sea?"
a) George Schultz.
b) Ed Meese.
c) Oliver North.
d) George Bush.
3. Senator Warren Rudman was a senator from where?
d) New Hampshire.
4. What did Thompson assert had been dysfunctional for many years, in "Dance of the Seven Dwarfs?"
a) The United States.
b) The Congress.
c) The Republican Party.
d) The Democratic Party.
5. In "The Trickle-Down Theory," Thompson suggested there was a strong possibility Reagan would what?
a) Be impeached.
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)