Quiz: Pages 9-40 to Pages 224-253
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
a) Imelda Marcos.
b) Annette DePaulo.
c) Marie Duvalier.
d) Annette Marcos.
2. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
3. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
a) Ralph Nader's.
b) President Reagan's.
c) Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
d) The Pope.
4. Who was the Secretary of State who was running for President in 1988?
a) Al Gore.
b) Alexander Haig.
c) Glen Beck.
d) Bob Dole.
5. Who did Thompson take to a psychic for legal advice, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)