1. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
(a) The book of Job.
(b) The book of Revelation.
(c) The Seattle Times.
(d) The New York Times.
2. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
3. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Mary Lee.
(b) Maria Khan.
(c) Sarah Khan.
(d) Andra Lee.
4. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
5. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
6. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(a) Political strategist.
(c) News anchor.
7. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
This section contains 3,818 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)