|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gender norms make certain social forms possible and others impossible, according to Butler?
2. What type of media did Herculine write?
3. Kristeva seems to understand the semiotic in what kinds of terms?
4. How does Butler describe Wittig's idea of fictive sex?
5. Butler says gender can be which of the following volitionally?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of theories see unusual sexual practices as unintelligible?
2. Butler suggests that bisexuality is which of the following?
3. What type of body does Butler describe as refuting sexual categorization?
4. Butler claims that various conflicts and convergences produce shifting of which item?
5. According to Butler, a lot of feminist theory relies on what type of categories?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)