|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler suggests that bisexuality is which of the following?
(a) Non-binary sexuality.
(b) Extreme sexuality.
(c) Lack of sexuality.
(d) Secondary sexuality.
2. According to Butler, laws are results of which of the following?
(a) Social forces.
3. What do feminist critics often focus on according to Butler?
(a) Gender identification.
(b) Unconscious identification.
(d) Maternal identification.
4. Masks, according to Butler, allow people to refuse to offer which emotion?
5. Whose theory of language forbids looking for the "being" of gender?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Herculine's last name?
2. Kristeva seems to understand the semiotic in what kinds of terms?
3. Gender Trouble claims that drag parodies which of the following?
4. Heterosexism in a masquerade is sustained by which of the following, as Butler describes?
5. Which theorist explains the semiotic aspect of language?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)