|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gender norms make certain social forms possible and others impossible, according to Butler?
2. What did Foucault create a genealogy of?
(c) Social regulations.
3. According to Butler, how does Wittig apply the idea of fictive sex?
4. Foucault says that one should not be defined by which of the following?
5. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
Short Answer Questions
1. Butler makes the claim that gender is a kind of what?
2. Kristeva argues for the semiotic as a source of which of the following?
3. According to Butler, which cannot be fixed in advance?
4. How does Butler feel about the strategy of subversion?
5. What is Herculine's last name?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)