|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Desires, according to Butler, lead to which of the following?
(a) Melancholy of gender.
2. How does Gender Trouble define a masquerade?
(a) An individual who wants to appear mainstream.
(b) A party where people hide their identities.
(c) An individual without an identity.
(d) An individual with loose morals.
3. Butler says gender can be which of the following volitionally?
4. Wittig sees which of the following as being extended deliberately?
5. To Kristeva, what relationship does the maternal body represent fluidity between?
(a) Woman to woman.
(b) Mother and child.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is drag used, according to Butler?
2. Butler suggests that bisexuality is which of the following?
3. According to Butler, how does Wittig apply the idea of fictive sex?
4. Butler wishes to show where and how which of the following operates?
5. Which adjective best describes Lacan's view of language?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)