|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kristeva argues that which of the following exists in poetry?
2. Wittig say that which was not determinative of sex?
(a) The brain.
(b) Physical features.
3. Butler says gender can be which of the following volitionally?
4. Kristeva views female homosexuality as which of the following?
5. According to Butler, laws are results of which of the following?
(d) Social forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose theory of language forbids looking for the "being" of gender?
2. To Kristeva, what relationship does the maternal body represent fluidity between?
3. According to Butler, which lies outside of language and symbolism?
4. Butler claims that bodies are not which of the following?
5. Butler describes repression of bisexuality as a locus of which of the following?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)