|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Butler, which lies outside of language and symbolism?
2. Butler says that Rubin's story relies too much on which of the following?
3. Butler suggests that perhaps sexual desire is instituted by which of the following?
(c) Social forces.
4. According to Butler, a lot of feminist theory relies on what type of categories?
5. Which of the following does Butler think is hard to quantify?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a taboo, according to Gender Trouble?
2. Heterosexism in a masquerade is sustained by which of the following, as Butler describes?
3. Butler describes which concept as explanations with more plausibility than taboos?
4. Butler argues that the distinction between same and other is which of the following?
5. What type of theories see unusual sexual practices as unintelligible?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)