|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herculine says that sex is which of the following?
(a) An effect.
(b) A cause.
(c) A nuisance.
(d) A root.
2. Foucault says that one should not be defined by which of the following?
3. Ontology requires appearance to match which of the following?
4. Butler says that the boundary of the body is which of the following?
(d) Socially constructed.
5. Gender Trouble claims that drag parodies which of the following?
(c) Gender identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wittig sees which of the following as being extended deliberately?
2. Which term does Butler use to describe Kristeva's theory?
3. Through apposition, what does Wittig think lesbianism engages?
4. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
5. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)