|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler suggests that bisexuality is which of the following?
(a) Secondary sexuality.
(b) Extreme sexuality.
(c) Non-binary sexuality.
(d) Lack of sexuality.
2. Butler says that laws are not mere causes of which of the following?
3. According to Lacan, what do women represent?
(a) The phallus.
(b) The children of the earth.
(c) The vagina.
(d) The earth.
4. How does Butler feel about the strategy of subversion?
5. According to Butler, which lies outside of language and symbolism?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose theory of language forbids looking for the "being" of gender?
2. Butler says that Rubin's story relies too much on which of the following?
3. Butler argues that the distinction between same and other is which of the following?
4. Butler claims that bodies are not which of the following?
5. Ontology requires appearance to match which of the following?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)