|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Kristeva, poetry helps express the dependence of who?
2. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
3. Which of these is described by Butler as adopting incorporation as a mechanism of gender?
4. Which of the following did Foucault critique?
(a) Gender identity.
5. Masks, according to Butler, allow people to refuse to offer which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Foucault says that which of the following is problematic?
2. Butler argues that the distinction between same and other is which of the following?
3. Who does Butler compare Foucault to?
4. According to Butler, the XY female poses problems to what type of categories?
5. What kind of gender norms make certain social forms possible and others impossible, according to Butler?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)