|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler says that laws are not mere causes of which of the following?
2. To Kristeva, what relationship does the maternal body represent fluidity between?
(a) Mother and child.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Woman to woman.
(d) Father and daughter.
3. Butler asks if what kind of human can exist?
4. What is Herculine's last name?
5. Who does Butler compare Foucault to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Foucault create a genealogy of?
2. Ontology requires appearance to match which of the following?
3. Heterosexism in a masquerade is sustained by which of the following, as Butler describes?
4. Butler makes the claim that gender is a kind of what?
5. Which of the following did Foucault critique?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)