|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler says that distinctions between sexes and genders do not have to become which of the following?
2. Wittig claims that _____ is not the rejection of heterosexuality?
3. Butler makes the claim that gender is a kind of what?
4. Desires, according to Butler, lead to which of the following?
(b) Melancholy of gender.
5. What type of theories see unusual sexual practices as unintelligible?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which theorist explains the semiotic aspect of language?
2. Butler claims that bodies are not what kind of boundaries?
3. Butler claims that sometimes, there is recourse to which of the following?
4. What type of body does Butler describe as refuting sexual categorization?
5. Which term does Butler use to describe Kristeva's theory?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)