|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Butler compare Foucault to?
2. Foucault says that one should not be defined by which of the following?
3. Wittig say that which was not determinative of sex?
(b) Physical features.
(c) The brain.
4. On what issues do Lacan, Riviere, and Freud differ?
(a) Maternal identification.
(c) Gender identification.
(d) Unconscious identification.
5. Butler makes the claim that a masquerade denies which of the following?
(a) Masculine desire.
(b) Feminine desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gender Trouble define a masquerade?
2. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
3. What view does Kristeva generally have toward laws?
4. Butler presents the idea that sexual nonidentity can be achieved through which of the following?
5. Butler describes repression of bisexuality as a locus of which of the following?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)