|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Herculine's last name?
2. Ontology requires appearance to match which of the following?
3. Who emphasized linguistic distinctions between sexes as imposing cultural heterosexuality?
4. Foucault says that one should not be defined by which of the following?
5. Whose theory of language forbids looking for the "being" of gender?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Butler compare Foucault to?
2. To Kristeva, what relationship does the maternal body represent fluidity between?
3. Through apposition, what does Wittig think lesbianism engages?
4. Gender Trouble claims that drag parodies which of the following?
5. Kristeva seems to understand the semiotic in what kinds of terms?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)