|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Foucault create a genealogy of?
(c) Social regulations.
2. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
3. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
4. Gender Trouble claims that drag parodies which of the following?
(d) Gender identity.
5. To Kristeva, poetry helps express the dependence of who?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Butler, which cannot be fixed in advance?
2. Butler says that distinctions between sexes and genders do not have to become which of the following?
3. Butler claims that sometimes, there is recourse to which of the following?
4. Wittig claims that _____ is not the rejection of heterosexuality?
5. Foucault says that one should not be defined by which of the following?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)