|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gender norms make certain social forms possible and others impossible, according to Butler?
2. What type of body does Butler describe as refuting sexual categorization?
3. Butler describes incorporation as leading to which of these?
4. What view does Kristeva generally have toward laws?
(a) They are oppressive.
(b) They are naive.
(c) They are based on lies.
(d) They are humble.
5. Which of these is described by Butler as adopting incorporation as a mechanism of gender?
Short Answer Questions
1. Foucault says that which of the following is problematic?
2. Butler says that we cannot wholly separate sex from which of the following?
3. Butler makes the claim that a masquerade denies which of the following?
4. Kristeva argues that which of the following exists in poetry?
5. To Kristeva, what relationship does the maternal body represent fluidity between?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)