|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler asks if what kind of human can exist?
2. According to Butler, the XY female poses problems to what type of categories?
(d) Traditional gender.
3. Wittig sees which of the following as being extended deliberately?
4. What view does Kristeva generally have toward laws?
(a) They are humble.
(b) They are based on lies.
(c) They are naive.
(d) They are oppressive.
5. Kristeva views female homosexuality as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Butler describes incorporation as leading to which of these?
2. Butler claims that various conflicts and convergences produce shifting of which item?
3. Butler claims that genders can be which of the following?
4. Which of the following does Butler think is hard to quantify?
5. Who does Butler compare Foucault to?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)