|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kristeva views female homosexuality as which of the following?
2. Through apposition, what does Wittig think lesbianism engages?
3. Butler says that laws are not mere causes of which of the following?
4. Ontology requires appearance to match which of the following?
5. Butler claims that bodies are not what kind of boundaries?
Short Answer Questions
1. Butler describes which concept as explanations with more plausibility than taboos?
2. What do feminist critics often focus on according to Butler?
3. Butler says gender can be which of the following volitionally?
4. Butler claims that various conflicts and convergences produce shifting of which item?
5. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)