|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Foucault create a genealogy of?
(c) Social regulations.
2. Through apposition, what does Wittig think lesbianism engages?
3. Heterosexism in a masquerade is sustained by which of the following, as Butler describes?
4. Butler wishes to show where and how which of the following operates?
5. Kristeva argues that which of the following exists in poetry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gender Trouble claims that drag parodies which of the following?
2. What kind of gender norms make certain social forms possible and others impossible, according to Butler?
3. Butler describes which concept as explanations with more plausibility than taboos?
4. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
5. Kristeva views female homosexuality as which of the following?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)