|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler describes incorporation as leading to which of these?
2. According to Butler, the XY female poses problems to what type of categories?
(c) Traditional gender.
3. Butler makes the claim that gender is a kind of what?
4. Butler suggests that there is mere convention in which field than is supposed?
(b) Biological research.
(c) Health and nutrition.
(d) Chemistry research.
5. Wittig says women must become which attribute?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
2. According to Butler, how does Wittig apply the idea of fictive sex?
3. Through apposition, what does Wittig think lesbianism engages?
4. How does Butler feel about the strategy of subversion?
5. Herculine argues that the univocal idea of sex serves which of the following?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)