|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Butler, a lot of feminist theory relies on what type of categories?
2. How is drag used, according to Butler?
3. To Kristeva, what relationship does the maternal body represent fluidity between?
(a) Woman to woman.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Mother and child.
4. Heterosexism in a masquerade is sustained by which of the following, as Butler describes?
5. Wittig said that the use of power is not always which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Butler think is hard to quantify?
2. What do feminist critics often focus on according to Butler?
3. Which of the following is a taboo, according to Gender Trouble?
4. Butler presents the idea that sexual nonidentity can be achieved through which of the following?
5. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)