|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
2. Desires, according to Butler, lead to which of the following?
(a) Melancholy of gender.
3. Gender Trouble claims that drag parodies which of the following?
(c) Gender identity.
4. Butler claims that sometimes, there is recourse to which of the following?
(c) The unconscious.
(d) The maternal.
5. Butler says that we cannot wholly separate sex from which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Butler, a lot of feminist theory relies on what type of categories?
2. What theory recognizes how the incest taboo works?
3. Foucault says that which of the following is problematic?
4. Which adjective best describes Lacan's view of language?
5. Heterosexism in a masquerade is sustained by which of the following, as Butler describes?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)