|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Masks, according to Butler, allow people to refuse to offer which emotion?
2. According to Butler, a lot of feminist theory relies on what type of categories?
3. What type of body does Butler describe as refuting sexual categorization?
4. Which of these is described by Butler as adopting incorporation as a mechanism of gender?
5. Butler suggests that there is mere convention in which field than is supposed?
(a) Chemistry research.
(b) Biological research.
(d) Health and nutrition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Butler says that laws are not mere causes of which of the following?
2. Which of the following is a taboo, according to Gender Trouble?
3. How does Butler describe Wittig's idea of fictive sex?
4. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
5. How does Butler feel about the strategy of subversion?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)