|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
2. On what issues do Lacan, Riviere, and Freud differ?
(a) Gender identification.
(b) Maternal identification.
(d) Unconscious identification.
3. Butler says that laws are not mere causes of which of the following?
4. Butler makes the claim that a masquerade denies which of the following?
(a) Feminine desire.
(d) Masculine desire.
5. Which of the following is a taboo, according to Gender Trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wittig sees which of the following as being extended deliberately?
2. The process of slowly incorporating various attributes is deemed which of the following?
3. Butler asks if what kind of human can exist?
4. Freud held that which of these was essential to ego formation?
5. Kristeva views female homosexuality as which of the following?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)