Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gender Trouble define a masquerade?
(a) An individual who wants to appear mainstream.
(b) A party where people hide their identities.
(c) An individual with loose morals.
(d) An individual without an identity.
2. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
3. Butler says that we cannot wholly separate sex from which of the following?
4. On what issues do Lacan, Riviere, and Freud differ?
(a) Maternal identification.
(b) Gender identification.
(c) Unconscious identification.
5. Butler presents the idea that sexual nonidentity can be achieved through which of the following?
(b) Homosexual sex.
(c) Intersexual relations.
(d) Heterosexual sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wittig say that which was not determinative of sex?
2. Kristeva views female homosexuality as which of the following?
3. Foucault says that which of the following is problematic?
4. Lacan said that there was no direct access to which of the following?
5. What is Herculine's last name?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)