|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gender norms make certain social forms possible and others impossible, according to Butler?
2. What type of media did Herculine write?
3. Butler says gender can be which of the following volitionally?
4. Butler describes incorporation as leading to which of these?
5. The process of slowly incorporating various attributes is deemed which of the following?
(b) Gender identification.
Short Answer Questions
1. Butler suggests that there is mere convention in which field than is supposed?
2. What did Foucault create a genealogy of?
3. The theory of semiotic aspects of language seems to be a direct critique of which theorist?
4. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
5. According to Butler, a lot of feminist theory relies on what type of categories?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)