|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Foucault says that one should not be defined by which of the following?
2. The theory of semiotic aspects of language seems to be a direct critique of which theorist?
3. Masks, according to Butler, allow people to refuse to offer which emotion?
4. What type of media did Herculine write?
5. Butler asks if what kind of human can exist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Foucault create a genealogy of?
2. Gender Trouble claims that drag parodies which of the following?
3. How does Gender Trouble define a masquerade?
4. According to Butler, which lies outside of language and symbolism?
5. According to Butler, the XY female poses problems to what type of categories?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)