|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler argues that the distinction between same and other is which of the following?
2. Desires, according to Butler, lead to which of the following?
(c) Melancholy of gender.
3. Butler claims that sometimes, there is recourse to which of the following?
(b) The unconscious.
(c) The maternal.
4. The process of slowly incorporating various attributes is deemed which of the following?
(b) Gender identification.
5. Wittig says women must become which attribute?
Short Answer Questions
1. What theory recognizes how the incest taboo works?
2. Who does Butler believe mistakenly holds the idea of a separation between sex and gender?
3. Lacan viewed cultural meaning's need for relating women to the maternal to be which of the following?
4. Butler asks if what kind of human can exist?
5. Who does Butler compare Foucault to?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)