|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process of slowly incorporating various attributes is deemed which of the following?
(d) Gender identification.
2. Which theorist explains the semiotic aspect of language?
3. Kristeva argues that which of the following exists in poetry?
4. Wittig says women must become which attribute?
5. Wittig sees which of the following as being extended deliberately?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Herculine's last name?
2. Butler presents the idea that sexual nonidentity can be achieved through which of the following?
3. To Kristeva, poetry helps express the dependence of who?
4. On what issues do Lacan, Riviere, and Freud differ?
5. Through apposition, what does Wittig think lesbianism engages?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)