|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Butler claims that which of these is needed for a point to hold?
a) Ontology of liberation.
b) Ontology of gender.
c) Ontology of feminism.
d) Ontology of sex.
2. Kristeva seems to understand the semiotic in what kinds of terms?
3. According to Butler, gender differentiates which of the following?
4. Lacan viewed cultural meaning's need for relating women to the maternal to be which of the following?
5. Butler's thesis is that well-defined and unified categories of women undermine the ability to represent which of the following?
This section contains 482 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)