Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, Subjects of Sex/Gender/Desire, Section I,
1. Butler describes the presumed existing feminine identity as which of the following?
2. Many feminists believe that one must develop which of the following?
3. Many feminists say that the idea of "woman" is which of the following?
4. Which is true, according to Foucault?
5. Butler claims that which of the following produce feminine identity?
6. Butler points out that which of the following is related to entrapping assumptions about identity?
7. Butler's thesis is that well-defined and unified categories of women undermine the ability to represent which of the following?
8. What is the first effect of counterexamples of well-defined concepts, as pointed out by Butler?
9. What is...
This section contains 2,162 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)