|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion, From Parody to Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler says that the boundary of the body is which of the following?
(d) Socially constructed.
2. To Kristeva, poetry helps express the dependence of who?
3. Which of the following does Butler describe as always being a part of the language of gender?
4. Which of the following did Foucault critique?
(a) Gender identity.
5. Butler suggests that we may be able to speak of what type of person without masculine attributes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Butler presents the idea that sexual nonidentity can be achieved through which of the following?
2. Butler describes social discourse as constructing opposition between which two things?
3. Butler suggests that perhaps sexual desire is instituted by which of the following?
4. Desires, according to Butler, lead to which of the following?
5. According to Butler, gender is more an attribute than a what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)