|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion, From Parody to Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butler describes incorporation as leading to which of these?
2. Butler describes which concept as explanations with more plausibility than taboos?
3. Butler suggests that bisexuality is which of the following?
(a) Non-binary sexuality.
(b) Lack of sexuality.
(c) Extreme sexuality.
(d) Secondary sexuality.
4. Levi-Strauss said that which of the following is the beginning of the divide between men and women?
(a) Allowing women to have an education.
(b) Forbidding women to breastfeed.
(c) Allowing incest.
(d) Forbidding incest.
5. Some sexuality is enhanced by which of the following, according to Butler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Butler asks if what kind of human can exist?
2. Butler argues that the distinction between same and other is which of the following?
3. Butler wants to resist what kind of a basis for identity politics?
4. Many feminists believe that one must develop which of the following?
5. What are theories referred to that produce ideas of social mechanisms of power?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)