|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion, From Parody to Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes Lacan's view of language?
2. Butler asks if what kind of human can exist?
3. To Kristeva, what relationship does the maternal body represent fluidity between?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Woman to woman.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Mother and child.
4. What are theories referred to that produce ideas of social mechanisms of power?
5. According to Butler, what can exist outside power discourse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kristeva views female homosexuality as which of the following?
2. Butler suggests that prohibition of which of the following is related most to sexual desire?
3. Butler says that the idea of woman may obscure which of the following?
4. According to Butler, insisting that unity of coalition requires totalizing a set of identity will undermine which of the following?
5. On what issues do Lacan, Riviere, and Freud differ?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)