|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Subversive Bodily Acts, Section II, Foucault, Herculine, and the Politics of Sexual Discontinuity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is homoeroticism?
(a) The sexual preference of men for men.
(b) The sexual preference of women for men.
(c) The sexual preference of men for women.
(d) The sexual preference of women for women.
2. To Butler, worry arises that the idea of which of the following has no meaning?
3. Butler insists that unity is not necessary for which to be effective?
(b) Political action.
4. What term does Butler use to describe all sexuality straying from social laws?
5. Butler claims that feminists should criticize in which manner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Butler says that the idea of woman may obscure which of the following?
2. Butler describes which of these as not being inevitable?
3. Butler states that women must take which approach?
4. Some feminists believe that what is the cultural interpretation of sex?
5. Herculine argues that the univocal idea of sex serves which of the following?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)