Quiz: Chapter 1, Subjects of Sex/Gender/Desire, Section III, Gender: The Circular Ruins of Contemporary Debate
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Butler insists that unity is not necessary for which to be effective?
d) Political action.
2. Irigaray sees dialogue as a manifestation of which of the following?
a) Linguistic sexuality.
3. According to Butler, insisting that unity of coalition requires totalizing a set of identity will undermine which of the following?
4. Beauvoir thinks that masculine discourse is which of the following?
5. According to Butler, what makes feminist discourse circular?
a) Lack of societal mechanism.
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)