|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Subversive Bodily Acts, Section III, Monique Wittig, Bodily Disintegration and Fictive Sex.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Butler, culture separation obscures which of the following?
2. According to Butler, oppression requires which of the following?
(a) A savior.
(b) A villain.
(c) A hidden agent.
(d) A scapegoat.
3. What is Herculine's last name?
4. Butler says that feminist theory often looks for what type of person?
(a) A villain.
(b) A scapegoat.
(c) An evil man.
(d) A savior.
5. Butler claims that women are often identified with which of the following terms?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a taboo, according to Gender Trouble?
2. According to Butler, gender is more an attribute than a what?
3. Wittig say that which was not determinative of sex?
4. Wittig sees which of the following as being extended deliberately?
5. Butler describes feminists as often hoping for which of the following?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)