Quiz: Chapter 3, Subversive Bodily Acts, Section III, Monique Wittig, Bodily Disintegration and Fictive Sex to Chapter 3, Subversive Bodily Acts, Section IV, Bodily Inscriptions, Performative Subversions
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Butler says that the boundary of the body is which of the following?
c) Socially constructed.
2. Foucault says that one should not be defined by which of the following?
3. Gender Trouble claims that drag parodies which of the following?
b) Gender identity.
4. Butler makes the claim that gender is a kind of what?
5. Butler says that if we deconstruct which of...
This section contains 278 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)