1. Describe Olympia's appearance.
Olympia is an albino, hunchback dwarf.
2. Describe Arty's appearance.
Instead of having limbs, Arty has flippers.
3. What is the profession of the Binewski family?
They run a traveling circus specializing in freaks. The circus is called the Binkewski Fabulon. The parents run the show while the children all have shows that cater to their specific talents.
4. What does Lil Binewski do that is unusual during her pregnancies?
She experiments with various drugs and chemicals, hoping to produce children with birth defects.
5. Describe how we first see Oly's adult life.
Oly lives in the same tenement building as her mother and daughter, but neither of them know who Oly truly is. Oly works at a radio station and spends most of her days indoors or secretly following either her mother or daughter.
6. What happens when Oly visits Miranda at work?
Oly is pulled on stage to perform a strip tease. Even though she knows that the guests want to laugh at her body, she puts on an amazing show believing that the ability to put on a show in her genes.
This section contains 3,050 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)