|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 27, Getting to Know You and Your .357 Magnum.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who catches the twins and brings them back to the circus?
(c) One of the redheads.
(d) Horst the Cat Man.
2. What do Al and Lil believe about their children?
(a) That they hope they will one day live normal lives.
(b) That the ones born "normal" bring them equal joy.
(c) That the more freakish they are, the less valuable.
(d) That the more freakish they are, the more valuable.
3. What is it called when one of the Admitted gives a part of themselves to the religion?
4. Why does Arty begin to grow jealous of young Chick?
(a) Because he has a larger bedroom.
(b) Because Chick's powers are the most valuable.
(c) Because Chick appears outwardly normal.
(d) Because Chick is too young to realize that he is a freak.
5. Alma Witherspoon has been pen pals with someone for a long time and is terrified to meet him. Who is her pen pal?
(a) A convict in jail.
(b) Zephr McGurk.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) Her long-lost father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oly's birth defect?
2. What is Arty's impression of Norval Sanderson?
3. Who does Chick help become pregnant?
4. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
5. What kind of lessons does Miss Lick give to Oly?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)