|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 23, The Generalissimo's Big Gun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spends a large amount of time spying on the twins?
(b) The Bag Man.
(c) Norval Sanderson.
(d) Horst the Cat Man
2. What does Miss Lick desire to do with attractive women?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Befriend them.
(c) Mutilate them.
(d) Date them.
3. What is the name of the Binewski family's circus?
(a) The Binewski Family Fabulon of Freaks.
(b) The Binewski Fabulous Freaks.
(c) The Binewski Fabulous.
(d) The Binewski Fabulon.
4. What is Arty's birth defect?
(a) He was born with a tail.
(b) He is an albino hunchback.
(c) He has flippers instead of hands and feet.
(d) He has no birth defect.
5. Why was the Bag Man released from jail?
(a) He completed his sentence.
(b) Because of good behavior.
(c) He was exonerated of all charges.
(d) Because of budget cuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oly work as an adult?
2. Why does Al regularly take Chick into town?
3. Where is the first place that the Bag Man takes his children after kidnapping them?
4. How do the twins keep their pimp quiet?
5. How does Arty make Oly feel in relation to the family?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)