|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 23, The Generalissimo's Big Gun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arty betroth to the Bag Man?
(c) Dr. Phyllis.
(d) The twins.
2. When Oly arrives home after visiting Miranda's work, what is she worried about that prevents her from falling asleep?
(a) The police coming to arrest her.
(b) The nightmares that plague her.
(c) Her own pride.
(d) Miranda's safety traveling home from work.
3. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
(a) His testicles.
(b) His toes.
(c) His nose.
(d) His entire genitals.
4. What does Lil give Chick permission to do with his powers after he witnesses Mariposa's accident?
(a) To help people.
(b) To speak to animals.
(c) To make himself rich.
(d) To harm people.
5. What does Arty begin predicting in his act in an attempt to draw larger crowds?
(b) Lottery numbers.
(c) The end of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lil and Al obtain their freakish children?
2. What is Chick's birth defect?
3. How does Lil react when Oly tells her that the family is "dead and gone"?
4. How is Alma Witherspoon described?
5. Who is Miranda?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)