|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 23, The Generalissimo's Big Gun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Oly and Miss Lick watch together?
(a) Home videos.
(b) Political debates.
(c) Soap operas.
(d) Sporting events.
2. What unusual weather event is happening on the twins' birthday?
(a) A sandstorm.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A whiteout.
(d) A hurricane.
3. What does Arty begin predicting in his act in an attempt to draw larger crowds?
(c) The end of the world.
(d) Lottery numbers.
4. Who is Jonathan Tomaini?
(a) A follower of the new religion.
(b) Oly's romantic interest.
(c) A journalist.
(d) The twins' piano teacher.
5. After Oly's visit to Miranda at work, what idea is reinforced in Oly's mind?
(a) That her "freakishness" is something that she should be ashamed of.
(b) That she will never be good enough to be a part of normal society.
(c) That she deservs even more attention than what naturally comes her way.
(d) That her "freakishness" makes her superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drugs the twins and the Binewski parents to keep them from interfering with the twins' surgery?
2. What is Chick's hidden power?
3. What is Vern Bogner's emotional state when he arrives at the shopping station?
4. How does Oly react to Miranda's information about Miss Lick?
5. How does Arty repay Zephr McGurk for the work he does on the show?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)