|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 23, The Generalissimo's Big Gun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surgery does Arty propose for the twins?
(a) A double rhinoplasty.
(b) A lobotamy.
(c) An abortion.
(d) A separation.
2. Who is Jonathan Tomaini?
(a) A follower of the new religion.
(b) The twins' piano teacher.
(c) A journalist.
(d) Oly's romantic interest.
3. Who performed the surgery on Dr. Phyllis' abdomen to remove what she believe was implanted there?
(a) Her roommate.
(c) Al Binewski.
(d) She performed the surgery on herself.
4. Why doesn't Oly tell her mother who she is?
(a) Oly plans on telling her mother but has never had the opportunity.
(b) Oly is afraid that her mother will not recognize her.
(c) Oly believes her mother has chosen to forget her.
(d) Oly doesn't know that Crystal Lil is her mother.
5. Alma Witherspoon has been pen pals with someone for a long time and is terrified to meet him. Who is her pen pal?
(a) Zephr McGurk.
(b) A convict in jail.
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) Her long-lost father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chick kept when he cannot be watched by his family?
2. How old is Chick before Lil can carry him around in her arms?
3. What does Alma have removed from her body?
4. What does Arty purchase for the followers of the new religion?
5. Why do the children have to go to the hospital?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)