|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 23, The Generalissimo's Big Gun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Zephr McGurk take on in order to stay close to Arty?
2. What does Arty begin predicting in his act in an attempt to draw larger crowds?
(b) The end of the world.
(c) Lottery numbers.
3. How do the Binewski children interact with each other?
(a) They are close friends.
(b) They are too busy to spend time together.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They view each other as co-workers only.
4. How is Alma Witherspoon described?
(a) Overweight and unattractive.
(b) Thin but unattractive.
(c) Thin and attractive.
(d) Overweight but attractive.
5. Why does Crystal Lil take the children into town?
(a) To purchase material for new costumes.
(b) To treat them to a meal at a restaurant.
(c) To have them checked out by the town physician.
(d) To interview applicants for the circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction to Chick immediately after his birth?
2. Where is Chick kept when he cannot be watched by his family?
3. What does Miranda ask Oly to do for her?
4. Who performed the surgery on Dr. Phyllis' abdomen to remove what she believe was implanted there?
5. What additional surgery does Dr. Phyllis perform during the twins' surgery?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)