|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7, Green - as in Arsenic, Tarnished Spoons, and Gas-Chamber Doors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Aloysius Binewski and Lillian Hinchcliff meet?
(a) Lillian fell into the giant cat cage and Aloysius saved her.
(b) Lillian volunteered as a Geek in Aloysius' show.
(c) Lillian and Aloysuis were raised together from childhood.
(d) Lillian's father was a wealthy benefactor for the traveling circus.
2. Why was Oly considered a disappointment when she is first born?
(a) Because she was born a freak.
(b) Because it was only obvious at birth that she was a dwarf.
(c) Because it was only obvious at birth that she was an albino.
(d) Because she was born completely healthy.
3. Even though Oly spends most of her adulthood in hiding, what does she do spontaneously that seems out of character?
(a) She jumps into the giant cat cage to save Miranda.
(b) She critiques Miranda's pastries.
(c) She pretends to drown at the pool where Miranda is a lifeguard.
(d) She puts on a strip show at the club where Miranda works.
4. What is Chick's birth defect?
(a) He is an albino hunchback.
(b) He has flippers instead of hands and feet.
(c) He is a Siamese twin.
(d) He has telekinetic powers.
5. What is Elly's birth defect?
(a) She is a Siamese twin.
(b) She has no birth defect.
(c) She has flippers instead of hands and feet.
(d) She was born with a tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lil and Al obtain their freakish children?
2. What does Oly believe is a character trait that is in her genes?
3. Who cleans the Chute?
4. After Oly's visit to Miranda at work, what idea is reinforced in Oly's mind?
5. What is Miranda's birth defect?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)