|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7, Green - as in Arsenic, Tarnished Spoons, and Gas-Chamber Doors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oly sneaks away to listen to a story while she is supposed to be watching Chick, what happens while she is gone?
(a) Chick attacks Arty while he is sleeping.
(b) Arty tries to smother Chick.
(c) Chick damages the engine of the bus, leaving the family stranded.
(d) Chick wanders off and is lost in the woods.
2. How does Arty imply that Leona dies?
(a) She was eaten by the giant cats.
(b) She drown.
(c) She was poisoned.
(d) He killed her.
3. What is Miranda's birth defect?
(a) She is an albino hunchback.
(b) She has telekenetic powers.
(c) She has no birth defect.
(d) She was born with a tail.
4. What is the reaction to Chick immediately after his birth?
(a) The family is ecstatic to have another child.
(b) The family is pleased with the effects of their latest experiment.
(c) The family wants to abandon him.
(d) The family is sure he will be their biggest money maker.
5. Which family member does the adult Oly live with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the Binewski children hiding in a cherry tree?
2. What is the name of the establishment where Miranda works?
3. How does the family measure the value of the children?
4. What is Chick's birth defect?
5. What does Vern Bogner do when he sees the Binewskis step out of their car?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)