|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 7, Green - as in Arsenic, Tarnished Spoons, and Gas-Chamber Doors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family measure the value of the children?
(a) By their ticket sales.
(b) By the amount of chores they can perform at home.
(c) By how affectionate they are with their siblings.
(d) By their grade point average.
2. Why was Oly considered a disappointment when she is first born?
(a) Because it was only obvious at birth that she was a dwarf.
(b) Because she was born a freak.
(c) Because she was born completely healthy.
(d) Because it was only obvious at birth that she was an albino.
3. How do the Binewski children interact with each other?
(a) They view each other as co-workers only.
(b) They are too busy to spend time together.
(c) They are close friends.
(d) They are enemies.
4. Even though Oly spends most of her adulthood in hiding, what does she do spontaneously that seems out of character?
(a) She puts on a strip show at the club where Miranda works.
(b) She pretends to drown at the pool where Miranda is a lifeguard.
(c) She jumps into the giant cat cage to save Miranda.
(d) She critiques Miranda's pastries.
5. What is Miranda's job at this establishment?
(a) She is an exotic dancer.
(b) She is a pastry chef.
(c) She is a lifeguard.
(d) She is a giant cat trainer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Chick before Lil can carry him around in her arms?
2. What is Oly's father training her to do for the circus?
3. What is Vern Bogner's emotional state when he arrives at the shopping station?
4. What happens when Chick is hungry and Lil does not come to feed him?
5. How does Crystal Lil watch television?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)