|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 24, Catching His Shrieks in Cups of Gold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the Binewski children hiding in a cherry tree?
(a) A farmer from town.
(b) Crystal Lil.
(c) Children from town.
(d) Miss Lick.
2. How does the family measure the value of the children?
(a) By their ticket sales.
(b) By how affectionate they are with their siblings.
(c) By their grade point average.
(d) By the amount of chores they can perform at home.
3. Throughout his life, what does Arty call his mother?
4. How do the twins react to Arty's suggestion of a surgery?
(a) He does not consult them.
(b) They are furious.
(c) They are ecstatic.
(d) They are nervous.
5. Why does Arty begin to grow jealous of young Chick?
(a) Because he has a larger bedroom.
(b) Because Chick's powers are the most valuable.
(c) Because Chick appears outwardly normal.
(d) Because Chick is too young to realize that he is a freak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oly believe is a character trait that is in her genes?
2. After Oly's visit to Miranda at work, what idea is reinforced in Oly's mind?
3. Who is Miranda?
4. Who does Norval Sanderson leave the circus to visit?
5. What body part is the Bag Man missing?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)