|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 16, The Fly Roper and the Transcendental Maggot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norval Sanderson's favorite act in the circus?
(a) The Earthworm Ophthalmologist.
(b) The Flea on a String.
(c) The Fly Roper.
(d) The Termite Cowboy.
2. Which character does Norval Sanderson give his missing body part to as a gift?
3. How do the rest of the children respond to Dr. Phyllis' new position?
(a) They are apathetic.
(b) They dislike it.
(c) They are ecstatic.
(d) They never find out.
4. What does Dr. Phyllis take over that was initially Al's job?
(a) Medical care of the children.
(b) Marketing for the circus.
(c) Direction of the children's shows.
(d) Hiring of new acts.
5. How did Norval Sanderson actually lose this body part?
(a) An animal bit it off.
(b) It fell off, diseased.
(c) He lost it in a landmine.
(d) He cut it off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleans the Chute?
2. What is Oly's father training her to do for the circus?
3. Who hires Dr. Phyllis to stay on full time?
4. Why does Arty begin to grow jealous of young Chick?
5. When Norval Sanderson returns to the circus, which body part is he missing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)