|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 16, The Fly Roper and the Transcendental Maggot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arty imply that Leona dies?
(a) She drown.
(b) She was eaten by the giant cats.
(c) She was poisoned.
(d) He killed her.
2. How does Zephr McGurk affect Arty's show?
(a) He makes it boring.
(b) He makes it more dramatic.
(c) He loses money for the show.
(d) He completely changes its direction.
3. What does Oly realize Arty is having with "norm" girls?
(a) One-night stands.
(b) Emotional relationships.
(c) Tutoring sessions.
(d) Political conversations.
4. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
(a) A Binewski child who died.
(b) Oly's imaginary friend.
(c) A performer in a rival circus.
(d) Arty's love interest.
5. How did the Binewski family children interact with the children of the town?
(a) The Binewski children were kept separate from all other children.
(b) The Binewski children were sent to regular elementary school.
(c) The Binewski children put on special shows for neighborhood children.
(d) The Binewski children sold their friendships to the highest paying buyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Phyllis take over that was initially Al's job?
2. Who hires Dr. Phyllis to stay on full time?
3. What is on display in the Chute?
4. How did Norval Sanderson actually lose this body part?
5. When Oly sneaks away to listen to a story while she is supposed to be watching Chick, what happens while she is gone?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)