|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 21, On the Lam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arty make Oly feel in relation to the family?
(a) That she is the most valuable child.
(b) That she isn't as desirable as the rest of the children.
(c) That she is the most freakish.
(d) That she is the glue holding the family together.
2. How does Arty imply that Leona dies?
(a) She was eaten by the giant cats.
(b) He killed her.
(c) She drown.
(d) She was poisoned.
3. Who catches the twins and brings them back to the circus?
(b) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) One of the redheads.
4. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
(a) A Binewski child who died.
(b) Oly's imaginary friend.
(c) A performer in a rival circus.
(d) Arty's love interest.
5. When Oly sneaks away to listen to a story while she is supposed to be watching Chick, what happens while she is gone?
(a) Chick attacks Arty while he is sleeping.
(b) Chick wanders off and is lost in the woods.
(c) Arty tries to smother Chick.
(d) Chick damages the engine of the bus, leaving the family stranded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new religion introduced in the middle of the novel?
2. What are the followers of the new religion called?
3. Alma Witherspoon has been pen pals with someone for a long time and is terrified to meet him. Who is her pen pal?
4. What does Alma have removed from her body?
5. Which family member has taken full control over the rest of the family?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)