|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 21, On the Lam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the twins want when they visit Dr. Phyllis?
(a) An abortion.
(b) Medication for menstrual cramps.
(c) To be separated.
(d) Contact lenses.
2. Why does Arty begin to grow jealous of young Chick?
(a) Because he has a larger bedroom.
(b) Because Chick is too young to realize that he is a freak.
(c) Because Chick's powers are the most valuable.
(d) Because Chick appears outwardly normal.
3. What is the name of the new religion introduced in the middle of the novel?
4. Which family member has taken full control over the rest of the family?
(d) The twins.
5. How does the family measure the value of the children?
(a) By the amount of chores they can perform at home.
(b) By their ticket sales.
(c) By how affectionate they are with their siblings.
(d) By their grade point average.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chick hear inside the twins' stomach?
2. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
3. At first, who is the ONLY person allowed to visit the twins during their house arrest?
4. Who does Alma say that she desires to be like?
5. What are the followers of the new religion called?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)