|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 21, On the Lam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alma say that she desires to be like?
(a) Dr. Phyllis.
2. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
(a) Oly's imaginary friend.
(b) Arty's love interest.
(c) A performer in a rival circus.
(d) A Binewski child who died.
3. Who catches the twins and brings them back to the circus?
(a) Horst the Cat Man.
(b) One of the redheads.
4. How is Alma Witherspoon described?
(a) Thin and attractive.
(b) Thin but unattractive.
(c) Overweight but attractive.
(d) Overweight and unattractive.
5. When Oly sneaks away to listen to a story while she is supposed to be watching Chick, what happens while she is gone?
(a) Arty tries to smother Chick.
(b) Chick wanders off and is lost in the woods.
(c) Chick attacks Arty while he is sleeping.
(d) Chick damages the engine of the bus, leaving the family stranded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alma have removed from her body?
2. How does the family measure the value of the children?
3. How does Arty make Oly feel in relation to the family?
4. Why does Arty begin to grow jealous of young Chick?
5. What do the twins want when they visit Dr. Phyllis?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)