|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 21, On the Lam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arty make Oly feel in relation to the family?
(a) That she is the glue holding the family together.
(b) That she is the most valuable child.
(c) That she is the most freakish.
(d) That she isn't as desirable as the rest of the children.
2. What do the twins want when they visit Dr. Phyllis?
(a) Contact lenses.
(b) An abortion.
(c) To be separated.
(d) Medication for menstrual cramps.
3. Who catches the twins and brings them back to the circus?
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
(d) One of the redheads.
4. Alma Witherspoon has been pen pals with someone for a long time and is terrified to meet him. Who is her pen pal?
(a) Her long-lost father.
(b) Horst the Cat Man.
(c) A convict in jail.
(d) Zephr McGurk.
5. How does Arty imply that Leona dies?
(a) She was eaten by the giant cats.
(b) He killed her.
(c) She was poisoned.
(d) She drown.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, who is the ONLY person allowed to visit the twins during their house arrest?
2. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
3. When Oly sneaks away to listen to a story while she is supposed to be watching Chick, what happens while she is gone?
4. What are the followers of the new religion called?
5. Why does Arty begin to grow jealous of young Chick?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)