|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 21, On the Lam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, who is the ONLY person allowed to visit the twins during their house arrest?
(c) Horst the Cat Man.
2. What does Chick hear inside the twins' stomach?
(a) Food being digested.
(b) Radio static.
(c) A baby growing.
(d) A voice speaking.
3. When Oly sneaks away to listen to a story while she is supposed to be watching Chick, what happens while she is gone?
(a) Chick wanders off and is lost in the woods.
(b) Chick damages the engine of the bus, leaving the family stranded.
(c) Chick attacks Arty while he is sleeping.
(d) Arty tries to smother Chick.
4. Alma Witherspoon has been pen pals with someone for a long time and is terrified to meet him. Who is her pen pal?
(a) Zephr McGurk.
(b) Her long-lost father.
(c) A convict in jail.
(d) Horst the Cat Man.
5. Who does Alma say that she desires to be like?
(b) Dr. Phyllis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arty begin to grow jealous of young Chick?
2. Who do the twins run away with?
3. What does Alma have removed from her body?
4. What are the followers of the new religion called?
5. Who is Leona, the girl with the alligator tail?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)