Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who invites Harriet to dinner and a show on April 1st?
2. Whom does Miss Hillyard accuse of the acts of vandalism?
3. After being acquitted of murder, where had Harriet traveled?
4. Whom do the Fellows and Tutors originally suspect as the culprit of the letters and vandalism?
5. What is Harriet daydreaming about in the first paragraph of The Gaudy Night?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Harriet handle the vandalism of the New Library?
This section contains 1,090 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)