|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees a light on in the science lab during the night?
(c) Miss Martin.
2. Whom does Peter believe will be the most likely targets of the culprit's next attack?
(a) Miss Newland, Harriet, and Miss Martin.
(b) Miss Martin, the Warden, and another unnamed person.
(c) Harriet, Miss de Vine, and another unnamed person.
(d) Harriet, Peter, and another unnamed person.
3. Where does Peter take Harriet after he returns from York?
(b) The English country side.
(d) The Thames.
4. Why does Peter take Harriet to an isolated field?
(a) To propose to her.
(b) To discuss the case in private.
(c) To have a picnic.
(d) To teach her self-defense.
5. Whom does the Dean call an incredibly beautiful young man?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Harriet returns to the college, who is crying because of Miss Newland's disappearance?
2. What does Harriet ask Peter in the letter she sends him in Chapter 13?
3. What does Peter thank Harriet for?
4. What does Peter refuse to discuss with the Warden?
5. Who proved that a man's thesis was untrue while at Flamborough College?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)