|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the culprit supposed to have exited the science lab?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Through the basement.
(c) Through the vent.
(d) Through the window.
2. What does Peter thank Harriet for?
(a) Accepting his proposal.
(b) Being kind to Saint-George.
(c) Solving the case.
(d) Meeting him in London.
3. What does Peter refuse to discuss with the Warden?
4. Who sees a light on in the science lab during the night?
(c) Miss Martin.
5. What does Harriet tell the dean she feels like before Peter dines with them?
(a) A lamb being led to slaughter.
(b) The sister of Peter.
(c) The consort of a king.
(d) The mother of Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has told Dr. Threep about a poison pen letter?
2. The next morning, whom does Harriet tell about the phone call?
3. After leaving the science lab, what does Peter say to Harriet?
4. What do Harriet and the Dean find in the science lab?
5. Where does Peter eat dinner on Monday evening?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)