|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first discovers that Miss Newland is missing?
(a) Fellow students.
(b) Miss Martin.
(d) The police.
2. With whom is Peter having lunch on Monday?
(b) The Dean.
3. Whom does Peter ask to try to identify the culprit?
4. What does Peter say was used to smash Harriet's property?
(a) A bat.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A fire poker.
(d) A Cuban and French heel.
5. What do Harriet and Miss Martin attend the morning after a big storm?
(a) The Magdalen Mayday.
(b) The University Sermon.
(c) A picnic.
(d) The New Library opening ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter take Harriet to an isolated field?
2. Where does Peter take Harriet after he returns from York?
3. Who has told Dr. Threep about a poison pen letter?
4. What does Harriet find smashed in her room?
5. Whom does Harriet meet as she is entering Shrewsbury on the night of the prank call?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)