|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way back to her room after having coffee, what does Harriet find?
(a) A piece of paper with her name on it.
(b) A gun.
(c) A piece of paper with a drawing of a woman.
(d) A corpse.
2. Harriet suggests engaging investigators who disguise themselves as what?
(a) A shipping company.
(b) A maid service.
(c) A typing bureau.
(d) A bank.
3. What had Arthur Robinson changed his name to?
(a) de Vine.
4. How is the culprit supposed to have exited the science lab?
(a) Through the window.
(b) Through the basement.
(c) Through the vent.
(d) Through the door.
5. What is the second gift that Harriet allows Peter to buy her?
(a) A chess set.
(b) A piano.
(c) A horse.
(d) A `dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which language is the note that Harriet found on the hanging figure?
2. The next morning, whom does Harriet tell about the phone call?
3. As Peter and Harriet prepare to take coffee in the Senior Common Room, what does Peter ask Harriet to do?
4. Whom had Arthur Robinson married?
5. Whom does Miss Hillyard accuse of the acts of vandalism?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)