|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two students on bicycles meet Mr. Pomfret and Harriet at the gate?
(a) Farringdon and Miss Cattermole.
(b) Jukes and Miss Cattermole.
(c) Miss Flaxman and Miss Cattermole.
(d) Farringdon and Miss Flaxman.
2. In which language is the note that Harriet found on the hanging figure?
3. After the power outage, what does the Warden publicly ask?
(a) For the guilty party to come forward.
(b) For the police to become involved.
(c) For students to use less power.
(d) For Harriet to no longer help.
4. Where does Peter eat dinner on Monday evening?
(a) Saint-George's room.
(c) The Senior Common Room.
(d) Harriet's room.
5. Whom does Harriet suspect to be spying on her and Peter?
(a) Miss Hillyard.
(b) Miss Martin.
(c) Miss Barton.
(d) Miss de Vine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teases Peter about Harriet?
2. How does Harriet react to Pomfret's proposal after he has left her?
3. Who proved that a man's thesis was untrue while at Flamborough College?
4. Who comes upon Pomfret confessing his love to Harriet?
5. Who calls a meeting in the Senior Common Room on Thursday?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)