|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Harriet and Peter spend the afternoon after he arrives in Oxford?
(a) Discussing the case in her room.
(b) Punting on the river.
(d) Driving his motorcar.
2. To what does Saint-George invite Harriet after their first meeting?
(a) A Mayday festival.
(d) The theatre.
3. Who takes fingerprints of the lab room?
(c) The police.
4. How many colleges have been vandalized?
(a) Shrewsbury and two other women's colleges.
(b) Just Shrewsbury.
(c) Shrewsbury and three other Oxford colleges.
(d) Shrewsbury and New College.
5. Who once told Harriet that not verifying a source can lead to kidnapping?
(b) The police.
(c) Miss Martin.
(d) Harriet's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet read to Saint-George?
2. In Chapter 6, Harriet wakes herself up calling for whom?
3. Who sees Miss Hillyard in the Fellows Garden on the night of the prank call?
4. Who hates Oxford and attends only because of her parents' wishes?
5. Who helps Harriet get a letter to Peter?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)