|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police find when they raid Juke's home in Chapter 9?
(b) Miss Lydgate's manuscript.
(c) Poison pen letters.
(d) Items stolen from students.
2. Who proposes to Harriet at regular intervals?
(a) Lord Edward White.
(b) Saint-George Wimsey.
(c) Lord Peter Wimsey.
(d) The Dean.
3. Where had the gowns been burnt?
(a) In the chapel.
(b) In the tower.
(c) In the quad.
(d) In the library.
4. Harriet suggests engaging investigators who disguise themselves as what?
(a) A bank.
(b) A shipping company.
(c) A typing bureau.
(d) A maid service.
5. In Chapter 7, Harriet is returning from where?
(a) The theatre.
(b) A dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which language is the note that Harriet found on the hanging figure?
2. Whom was Shrewsbury College named after?
3. At the end of Chapter 8, where does Harriet go for a soothing influence?
4. What does Harriet read to Saint-George?
5. In Chapter 4, what does a servant find under the table where Peter and Harriet were dining?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)