|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Harriet is returning from where?
(a) A dance.
(b) The theatre.
2. Where does Harriet find a robed figure hanging from the ceiling?
(a) The tower.
(b) The library.
(c) The chapel.
(d) The clock.
3. How were the notes written?
(a) By typewriter.
(b) By hand.
(c) From book clippings.
(d) From newspaper clippings.
4. Which student stole Miss Cattermole's fiancé?
(a) Miss Fowler.
(b) Miss Millbanks.
(c) Miss Flaxman.
(d) Miss Mollison.
5. Where had the gowns been burnt?
(a) In the tower.
(b) In the quad.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Harriet first attend when she visits Shrewsbury College?
2. Miss Pyke discovers that what is missing right before she has to lecture?
3. At the end of Chapter 8, where does Harriet go for a soothing influence?
4. Who asks if there is to be an opening ceremony for the lavatories?
5. Harriet and the Dean discuss the absence of what in the malevolent notes?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)