|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many colleges have been vandalized?
(a) Shrewsbury and three other Oxford colleges.
(b) Shrewsbury and two other women's colleges.
(c) Just Shrewsbury.
(d) Shrewsbury and New College.
2. Of what had Harriet been accused by the police?
3. In Chapter 4, what does a servant find under the table where Peter and Harriet were dining?
(a) Harriet's notebook.
(b) Hate mail.
(c) A letter from the Dean.
(d) A rose.
4. How does Harriet arrive at Oxford in Chapter 1?
(a) By bus.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By plane.
5. What event does Harriet first attend when she visits Shrewsbury College?
(a) Harvest festival.
(b) Unveiling of the clock.
(c) Building of the tower.
(d) Opening of chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weather does Harriet drive through at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. Whose manuscript has been mutilated in an act of vandalism?
3. Harriet suggests engaging investigators who disguise themselves as what?
4. Who was the last person to handle Miss Lydgate's manuscript?
5. Whom does Harriet offer to help with proof sheets?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)