|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes fingerprints of the lab room?
(d) The police.
2. How is the culprit supposed to have exited the science lab?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the door.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the vent.
3. Who is involved in the search party for Miss Newland?
(a) Faculty, students, and the police.
(b) The police only.
(c) Peter, Harriet, and Miss Martin.
(d) The faculty only.
4. Who asks if there is to be an opening ceremony for the lavatories?
(a) The Dean Miss Martin.
(b) The porter Padgett.
(c) The chancellor.
5. Who asks Mrs. Goodwin not to go?
(b) Miss Hillyard.
(c) Miss Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harriet arrive at Oxford in Chapter 1?
2. Who first discovers that Miss Newland is missing?
3. During her time at Oxford, Harriet discovers that people are more interested in whom, rather than herself?
4. Who telephones to get new fuses?
5. Who tells Harriet about being accosted by a person who might be the poltergeist?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)