|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes fingerprints of the lab room?
(c) The police.
2. What has Peter broken when he takes Harriet to dinner after her return from Oxford?
(a) His motorcar.
(b) Harriet's handbag.
(c) His ankle.
(d) Two ribs.
3. What does Harriet tell the dean she feels like before Peter dines with them?
(a) A lamb being led to slaughter.
(b) The sister of Peter.
(c) The consort of a king.
(d) The mother of Daniel.
4. Peter's nephew asks Harriet to forget about whom?
(a) The culprit of the Shrewsbury mysteries.
(b) Mr. Pomfret.
(d) The Viennese singer.
5. In which language is the note that Harriet found on the hanging figure?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Harriet meet as she is entering Shrewsbury on the night of the prank call?
2. Who asks Peter if he is comfortable in his occupation of catching murderers?
3. Who invites Harriet to dinner and a show on April 1st?
4. Where does Harriet send Pomfret the morning after she meets him?
5. To what does Saint-George invite Harriet after their first meeting?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)