1. Who is Snookum's grandmother?
2. At the very beginning of the story, what does Candy ask Snookum to do?
Run and get people to gather at Mathu's house.
3. What does Snookum see at Mathu's house?
A dead body.
4. Why does Snookum not get along with Reverend Jameson?
The Reverend thinks Snookum should be in church more.
5. What instructions does Candy give to Snookum about Mr. Lou?
Candy tells Snookum to have Janey call Mr. Lou.
This section contains 5,924 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)