Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kira want Thomas to accompany her in Chapter 15?
2. How did Kira's father manage to escape the Field of Leaving?
3. How is Jo supposed to contact Thomas if she needs help?
4. Which character once attempted to kill Christopher?
5. What revelation does Matt have about the beasts in the woods?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 4, Vandara presents herself as an antagonist and Jamison emerges as a protagonist. Describe how Jamison's role changes throughout the novel. What events or characters affect that change? What does this change foreshadow for Jamison's future?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the significance of the Singer's robe. What does it symbolize for Kira's people? By the end of the novel, what does it symbolize to Kira? How can the robe be used to alter the future of Kira's village?
Essay Topic 3
What value is placed on human life in Kira's society? How does the attitude prevalent towards the value of life affect education, employment, family life, and the development of society? How might this attitude affect the future survival of Kira's people?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)