Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kira want Thomas to accompany her in Chapter 15?
2. How did Kira's father manage to escape the Field of Leaving?
3. How is Jo supposed to contact Thomas if she needs help?
4. Which character once attempted to kill Christopher?
5. What revelation does Matt have about the beasts in the woods?
Describe the forms of communication that have replaced writing in Kira's society. How have these forms of communication altered the education, history, and government of Kira's people? How will their continued use affect the future of Kira's people?
Discuss the significance of Kira's special embroidered scrap of cloth and Thomas' special piece of carved wood. When are these items created and what value do they hold for their owners? What emotional or spiritual link do they provide? What might these objects symbolize?
What are the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual affects the deaths of Kira's parents have on her character? How does Kira's need to physically survive outweigh her emotional needs?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)