|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kira want Thomas to accompany her in Chapter 15?
(a) To Jo's room.
(b) To Matt's cott.
(c) To the next village.
(d) To Annabella's cott.
2. How did Kira's father manage to escape the Field of Leaving?
(a) Jamison set him on a horse headed through the woods.
(b) Annabella came and took him to her cott.
(c) He struggled to stand and walked to Annabella's cott.
(d) Strangers came and took him away to a different village.
3. How is Jo supposed to contact Thomas if she needs help?
(a) Hit the bathroom pipes with a hairbrush.
(b) Knock on her ceiling with a hairbrush.
(c) Knock on the bathroom floor with a hairbrush.
(d) Sing a special song through the pipes.
4. Which character once attempted to kill Christopher?
(d) Kira's father.
5. What revelation does Matt have about the beasts in the woods?
(a) He has the power to control them.
(b) They are tame.
(c) They do not exist.
(d) They fear light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison recite for Kira in Chapter 18?
2. What gift does the stranger give to Kira in Chapter 21?
3. What does Thomas recall from his childhood in the Edifice?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 17, how long has Matt been missing?
5. Why isn't Kira allowed to watch over Annabella's body in the Field of Leaving?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)