|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While learning the plants used to create cloth dyes, what has Kira also been learning?
(a) How to tell the future.
(b) How to read.
(c) How to carve.
(d) How to sing.
2. Who accompanies Kira to Annabella's house in Chapter 8?
(a) Matt and Branch.
(d) No one.
3. What does Kira sleep with the night after she is frightened along the path to Annabella's house?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A child's doll.
(c) Her scrap of embroidered cloth.
(d) Her mother's scarf.
4. What deformity does Kira suffer from?
(a) A deformed spine.
(b) A crippled arm.
(d) A crippled leg.
5. What warning does Matt give Kira in Chapter 1?
(a) She should stay on the path in the woods.
(b) Some of the villagers plan to raid her cott.
(c) The Council of Guardians will take her property.
(d) Some of the villagers plan to force her away from the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Kira in the Field of Leaving?
2. What does Kira discover is still intact in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
3. Why doesn't Kira look at the list of names Thomas writes down?
4. What does Annabella give Kira as a parting gift?
5. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)