|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Matt describe the people he met on his journey?
(a) Broken, but quiet and nice.
(b) Tall and powerful.
(c) Joyful and strong.
(d) Dark and mysterious.
2. Why do Vandara and the other women think Kira is useless?
(a) Because Kira cannot cook.
(b) Because Kira is crippled.
(c) Because Kira is unmarried.
(d) Because Kira has no visible talents.
3. After her visit to Jo in Chapter 16, what does Kira do once she is back in her own bed?
(b) Plans their escape.
(d) Reads a book of history.
4. What does Kira harvest from her mother's garden in Chapter 9?
(a) Flowers for making blue dye.
(b) Plants used to create dyes.
(c) The rest of her carrots and potatoes.
(d) Onions, to make yellow.
5. How is Jo supposed to contact Thomas if she needs help?
(a) Knock on her ceiling with a hairbrush.
(b) Sing a special song through the pipes.
(c) Knock on the bathroom floor with a hairbrush.
(d) Hit the bathroom pipes with a hairbrush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Thomas?
2. What is Kira's job in the Edifice?
3. What do Kira and her friends hear a child doing while on the lower floor of the Edifice in Chapter 13?
4. What other object of her mother's does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
5. Which character once attempted to kill Christopher?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)