|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her visit to Jo in Chapter 16, what does Kira do once she is back in her own bed?
(b) Plans their escape.
(c) Reads a book of history.
2. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(d) The council.
3. What did Kira show her mother just before she died?
(a) A letter from her father.
(b) An intricately embroidered scrap of cloth.
(c) A woven scarf.
(d) A new plant.
4. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) The sounds of the night.
(b) Thoughts of her father.
(c) An embroidered scrap of cloth.
(d) The smell of her mother's cloth.
5. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. While learning the plants used to create cloth dyes, what has Kira also been learning?
2. Who visits Kira after lunch on her first day in the Edifice?
3. According to Matt's brother, where has Matt gone?
4. Why do the villagers regard Kira with contempt?
5. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)