|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her visit to Jo in Chapter 16, what does Kira do once she is back in her own bed?
(c) Plans their escape.
(d) Reads a book of history.
2. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) The sounds of the night.
(b) An embroidered scrap of cloth.
(c) The smell of her mother's cloth.
(d) Thoughts of her father.
3. What does Matt fear Kira might be while living in the Edifice?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) A mistress.
(c) A servant.
4. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
5. What do Thomas and Kira bring with them as they visit Jo in Chapter 16?
(a) Food and warm clothing for the child.
(b) The embroidered scrap of cloth and special piece of carved wood.
(c) Matt and Branch.
(d) Books and toys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What claim does Annabella make in Chapter 11 that shocks Kira?
2. What color are the threads in Kira's worktable drawer?
3. Who does Kira confide in about her experience on the way to Annabella's house?
4. Which character takes Kira's place in the weaving shed?
5. How does Thomas open the locks in the Edifice?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)