|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Thomas and Kira bring with them as they visit Jo in Chapter 16?
(a) The embroidered scrap of cloth and special piece of carved wood.
(b) Books and toys.
(c) Food and warm clothing for the child.
(d) Matt and Branch.
2. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
(a) She is too nervous to eat.
(b) She has been accused of eating too much.
(c) She shares some of her meal with Matt.
(d) She saves half of her meal for later.
3. What shocks Kira about her new accommodations in the Edifice?
(a) The indoor plumbing.
(b) The electricity.
(c) The lamps.
(d) The closets.
4. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
(a) Unpack her loom and begin weaving.
(b) Salvage anything not destroyed by the fire and rebuild her home.
(c) Salvage anything not taken by the villagers.
(d) Pack her belongings and search for her father.
5. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison tell Kira in Chapter 14?
2. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Kira's friend Matt live?
4. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
5. What reportedly caused Vandara's scar?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)