|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
2. How will Kira know what to embroider on the blank patch of cloth?
(a) Annabella will tell her what to embroider.
(b) The guardians will tell her what to embroider.
(c) She will dream her designs.
(d) Her fingers will know.
3. In Chapter 12, what sound has Thomas heard at night?
(a) A crying child.
(b) A metallic scraping.
(c) An eerie singing.
(d) An electronic humming.
4. Who is waiting for Kira inside the Edifice in Chapter 6?
5. What is Kira's job in the Edifice?
(a) To embroider the Singer's cloak.
(b) To repair the Singer's hat.
(c) To repair and maintain the Singer's robe.
(d) To knit the Ruin Singer a new stole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the injured weaver's children probably be sent?
2. What title is Thomas given during the Ruin song ceremony?
3. Where is Matt's father?
4. Who visits Kira in her room after she returns from her exploration of the lower floor of the Edifice?
5. What does Thomas finish in Chapter 18?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)