|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
(a) A family member.
(b) A council member.
(c) Her older cousin.
2. What do the weavers offer Kira at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Dyed threads.
(b) A seat at the empty loom.
(c) A new robe.
(d) Advice on her task.
3. What does Jamison expect Kira to tell everyone with her needle and thread?
(a) The past.
(b) Whatever the guardians say.
(c) Her story.
(d) The future.
4. After her visit to Jo in Chapter 16, what does Kira do once she is back in her own bed?
(a) Plans their escape.
(b) Reads a book of history.
5. Who/what does Kira ask about Matt's location?
(c) The embroidered scrap of cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
2. What does Kira do when she is threatened by Vandara and the other women in Chapter 2?
3. What do Kira and her friends hear a child doing while on the lower floor of the Edifice in Chapter 13?
4. What is in the large box that the council brings before Kira?
5. What does Annabella give Kira to help her calm down in Chapter 11?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)