|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area do Kira and Thomas pass as they look for Matt in Chapter 17?
(a) The Field of Leaving.
(b) Kira's old cott.
(c) The weaver's shed.
(d) The potter's shed.
2. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
(a) Salvage anything not destroyed by the fire and rebuild her home.
(b) Pack her belongings and search for her father.
(c) Unpack her loom and begin weaving.
(d) Salvage anything not taken by the villagers.
3. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
(a) Hoeing weeds.
(b) Stealing carrots.
(c) Stealing flowers.
(d) Digging potatoes.
4. Which character is waiting with Matt for Kira at the Edifice?
5. What is brought to Kira's room on her first morning in the Edifice?
(a) Bolts of brightly colored cloth.
(b) Work tools.
(d) Pots of dye.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
2. What does Matt do in Chapter 9 that worries Kira?
3. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
4. After her visit to Jo in Chapter 16, what does Kira do once she is back in her own bed?
5. Where will the weaver with the broken arm probably be sent?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)