|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
(a) Patch them.
(b) Wash them.
(c) Embroider around them.
(d) Bleach them.
2. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
(a) She is too nervous to eat.
(b) She shares some of her meal with Matt.
(c) She has been accused of eating too much.
(d) She saves half of her meal for later.
3. What does Annabella give Kira to help her calm down in Chapter 11?
(a) Herbs from her garden.
(b) A scrap of embroidered cloth.
(c) A cup of tea.
4. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
(a) He fell out of a boat and drowned.
(b) He fell off a cliff while he was hunting.
(c) He drowned in the river while he was fishing.
(d) Beasts attacked him and dragged him away while he was hunting.
5. What object comforts Thomas?
(a) The embroidered scrap of cloth.
(b) The Singer's staff.
(c) A bit of wood he carved as a child.
(d) A wooden toy carved by his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which council member knew Kira's father?
2. What does Kira realize she has never seen either dead or alive after she returns to the Edifice in Chapter 11?
3. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
4. What does Matt question Kira about in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Kira's friend Marlena work?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)