|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
(a) Poisioning her husband.
(b) Poisoning her own child.
(c) Stealing cloth from the weavers.
(d) Murdering her mother.
2. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
(a) She should leave the weaver's shed.
(b) She has claimed Kira's property.
(c) Kira should run from the Council of Guardians.
(d) She will keep Kira as a daughter.
3. What does Matt attempt to take from Kira in Chapter 10?
(a) Her embroidered cloth.
(c) Her pendant.
(d) Her pillow.
4. Where will the injured weaver's children probably be sent?
(a) To the Field of Leaving.
(b) To the Council of Guardians.
(c) To live with other women.
(d) To the next village.
5. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
(a) The Council Edifice.
(b) The weaver's shed.
(c) Matt's cott.
(d) Through the woods to the next village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kira sleep with the night after she is frightened along the path to Annabella's house?
2. In Chapter 11, what frightens Kira as she walks to Annabella's house?
3. Where are the parents of the child heard in Chapter 13?
4. How will Kira know what to embroider on the blank patch of cloth?
5. Why doesn't Kira look at the list of names Thomas writes down?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)