|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deformity does Kira suffer from?
(b) A crippled arm.
(c) A deformed spine.
(d) A crippled leg.
2. What does Matt do in Chapter 9 that worries Kira?
(a) Tries to find his father.
(b) Chooses a spear to go on a hunt.
(c) Travels to the next village.
(d) Searches for "blue".
3. Where do the women of the village plan to take Kira?
(a) To the woods.
(b) Before the Council of Guardians.
(c) To the next village.
(d) To the Field of Leaving.
4. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
(a) Digging potatoes.
(b) Stealing flowers.
(c) Stealing carrots.
(d) Hoeing weeds.
5. In Chapter 16, what is Jo doing in her room when Thomas and Kira find her?
(b) Staring out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 13, whose voice do Kira and her friends hear speaking harshly in the lower floor of the Edifice?
2. What do some of the villagers want to store on Kira's property?
3. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
4. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
5. What reportedly caused Vandara's scar?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)