|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
2. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A closet.
(c) A window.
3. What does Kira do while she waits for the storm in Chapter 12 to pass?
(a) Cleans the bathroom.
(c) Embroiders her mother's dress.
(d) Explores the Edifice with her friends.
4. What is Kira's job in the Edifice?
(a) To embroider the Singer's cloak.
(b) To repair the Singer's hat.
(c) To repair and maintain the Singer's robe.
(d) To knit the Ruin Singer a new stole.
5. What is the Ruin Song?
(a) The oral history of Kira's people that is sung annually.
(b) A song sung during the weekly religious ceremony.
(c) The oral history of Kira's people that is sung every decade.
(d) The song sung by the men while they are on the Great Hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Kira in her room after she returns from her exploration of the lower floor of the Edifice?
2. Which character takes Kira's place in the weaving shed?
3. What does Kira do when she is threatened by Vandara and the other women in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 12, what thread does Kira wish she had?
5. What does Kira do when Vandara and the village women leave?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)