|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matt attempt to take from Kira in Chapter 10?
(a) Her pendant.
(b) Her embroidered cloth.
(c) Her pillow.
2. What is brought to Kira's room on her first morning in the Edifice?
(b) Pots of dye.
(c) Work tools.
(d) Bolts of brightly colored cloth.
3. Why do Vandara and the other women think Kira is useless?
(a) Because Kira is unmarried.
(b) Because Kira is crippled.
(c) Because Kira cannot cook.
(d) Because Kira has no visible talents.
4. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(b) The council.
5. Where will the weaver with the broken arm probably be sent?
(a) To the Field of Leaving.
(b) To the healer.
(c) To the Council of Guardians.
(d) To the next village.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jo supposed to contact Thomas if she needs help?
2. What does one tender assist Kira with on her first morning in the Edifice?
3. What gift do Kira and Thomas give Matt in Chapter 10?
4. How long does Kira have to complete her task for the Council of Guardians?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 13, whose voice do Kira and her friends hear speaking harshly in the lower floor of the Edifice?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)