|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Bleach them.
(c) Embroider around them.
(d) Patch them.
2. What is Thomas' job in the Edifice?
(a) To serve the residents of the Edifice.
(b) To tend the flocks of the Guardians.
(c) To teach others to read.
(d) To carve intricate items out of wood.
3. What warning does Jamison give Kira about traveling in the woods?
(a) Stay on the path.
(b) Travel only during the day.
(c) Always travel with someone else.
(d) Avoid the blue flowers.
4. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
5. Which character is waiting with Matt for Kira at the Edifice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
2. Who is Thomas?
3. What do the weavers offer Kira at the end of Chapter 5?
4. Where will the weaver with the broken arm probably be sent?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Kira recite as she works?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)