|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Kira about her new accommodations in the Edifice?
(a) The electricity.
(b) The lamps.
(c) The indoor plumbing.
(d) The closets.
2. How did Thomas become an orphan?
(a) Both of his parents were killed by lightning.
(b) Both of his parents died on a hunt.
(c) His mother was killed by lightning and his father on a hunt.
(d) His mother abandoned him on the steps of the Edifice.
3. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
(a) Salvage anything not taken by the villagers.
(b) Salvage anything not destroyed by the fire and rebuild her home.
(c) Unpack her loom and begin weaving.
(d) Pack her belongings and search for her father.
4. Who is Kira thinking of as she drifts off to sleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) Her future.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
5. Where does Kira's friend Matt live?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In the village.
(c) In the Edifice.
(d) In the Fen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
2. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
3. Who visits Kira after lunch on her first day in the Edifice?
4. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
5. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)