|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison question Kira about in Chapter 5?
(a) Her memories of her father.
(b) Her skills and the training she received from her mother.
(c) Her friend, Matt.
(d) Her knowledge of reading and writing.
2. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
3. What comforts Kira's aching fingers one evening in Chapter 9?
(a) Her embroidered scrap of cloth.
(b) Rubbing them in wool.
(c) Warm water from the bath.
(d) Ointment from her mother's belongings.
4. What does Matt offer to do for Kira in Chapter 6?
(a) Carry her possessions upstairs to her new quarters.
(b) Send a message to her father.
(c) Burn down Vandara's cott.
(d) Gather the remaining plants from her garden.
5. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
(a) He fell off a cliff while he was hunting.
(b) He drowned in the river while he was fishing.
(c) He fell out of a boat and drowned.
(d) Beasts attacked him and dragged him away while he was hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira decide to visit Annabella?
2. How is Vandara dressed as she presents herself before the Council of Guardians?
3. According to village custom, what happens to a person's property once he or she dies from illness?
4. What do some of the villagers want to store on Kira's property?
5. How long does Kira have to complete her task for the Council of Guardians?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)