|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which council member knew Kira's father?
2. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
(a) Beasts attacked him and dragged him away while he was hunting.
(b) He fell off a cliff while he was hunting.
(c) He fell out of a boat and drowned.
(d) He drowned in the river while he was fishing.
3. What color are the threads in Kira's worktable drawer?
(b) All colors, except blue.
4. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
(a) A church.
(b) A library.
(c) A skyscraper.
(d) A bank.
5. According to local law, who may be appointed to defend Kira?
(a) Any male villager over the age of 18.
(b) A family member.
(c) A council member.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
2. Who is Kira thinking of as she drifts off to sleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
3. What warning does Jamison give Kira about traveling in the woods?
4. Where will the weaver with the broken arm probably be sent?
5. What shocks Kira about her new accommodations in the Edifice?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)