|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matt take some of Kira's belongings in Chapter 5?
(a) To save them from being burned.
(b) It is a part of the village's custom.
(c) To sell them and earn money for Kira's defense.
(d) Because the Council ordered him to take her property to the Edifice.
2. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
(a) She has been accused of eating too much.
(b) She is too nervous to eat.
(c) She saves half of her meal for later.
(d) She shares some of her meal with Matt.
3. What does Matt attempt to take from Kira in Chapter 10?
(a) Her embroidered cloth.
(b) Her pillow.
(d) Her pendant.
4. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
(a) A skyscraper.
(b) A bank.
(c) A church.
(d) A library.
5. What gift do Kira and Thomas give Matt in Chapter 10?
(a) A bar of soap.
(b) A hug.
(c) A haircut.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
2. What does Matt fear Kira might be while living in the Edifice?
3. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
4. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
5. Why do Vandara and the other women think Kira is useless?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)