|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is brought to Kira's room on her first morning in the Edifice?
(a) Pots of dye.
(b) Bolts of brightly colored cloth.
(c) Work tools.
2. What does Jamison do while Vandara is presenting her accusation?
(a) Takes notes.
(c) Watches Kira.
3. Who are the tenders?
(a) Acolytes who participate in religious ceremonies.
(b) Boys training to be Guardians.
(c) Servants who care for the orphans in the Edifice.
(d) Young boys who tend the flocks.
4. Who is Kira thinking of as she drifts off to sleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her future.
(d) Her father.
5. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, when does the messenger arrive for Kira?
2. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
3. What warning does Jamison give Kira about traveling in the woods?
4. What does Kira do when she is threatened by Vandara and the other women in Chapter 2?
5. What does Annabella teach?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)