|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
(a) By rubbing her hands.
(b) By running her hands though her hair.
(c) By stroking an embroidered scrap of cloth.
(d) By mentally reciting plant names and uses.
2. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
3. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) Thoughts of her father.
(b) The smell of her mother's cloth.
(c) An embroidered scrap of cloth.
(d) The sounds of the night.
4. Which council member knew Kira's father?
5. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is the defendant.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is an orphan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira decide to visit Annabella?
2. What color are the threads in Kira's worktable drawer?
3. Where is Kira's father in Chapter 1?
4. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
5. Who gave the pendant to Kira's mother?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)