|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
2. How did Thomas become an orphan?
(a) His mother abandoned him on the steps of the Edifice.
(b) Both of his parents were killed by lightning.
(c) His mother was killed by lightning and his father on a hunt.
(d) Both of his parents died on a hunt.
3. What does one tender assist Kira with on her first morning in the Edifice?
(a) The daily ceremonial rituals.
(b) The operation of the bathroom.
(c) The maze of hallways in the Edifice.
(d) Finding her way to the kitchen.
4. What do the weavers offer Kira at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Advice on her task.
(b) A new robe.
(c) A seat at the empty loom.
(d) Dyed threads.
5. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
(a) Murdering her mother.
(b) Poisioning her husband.
(c) Stealing cloth from the weavers.
(d) Poisoning her own child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
2. Which character is waiting with Matt for Kira at the Edifice?
3. What verdict does the Council of Guardians render about Kira's case?
4. Where is Matt's father?
5. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)