|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thomas' job in the Edifice?
(a) To teach others to read.
(b) To tend the flocks of the Guardians.
(c) To serve the residents of the Edifice.
(d) To carve intricate items out of wood.
2. Which council member knew Kira's father?
3. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
(a) By running her hands though her hair.
(b) By stroking an embroidered scrap of cloth.
(c) By rubbing her hands.
(d) By mentally reciting plant names and uses.
4. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
(a) He gives her water.
(b) He advises her defender.
(c) He serves as her defender.
(d) He provides her with lodging.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
2. Which character is waiting with Matt for Kira at the Edifice?
3. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
4. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
5. What does one tender assist Kira with on her first morning in the Edifice?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)