|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
(a) Stealing cloth from the weavers.
(b) Poisoning her own child.
(c) Poisioning her husband.
(d) Murdering her mother.
2. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
(a) A closet.
(b) A window.
(c) A lamp.
3. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
(a) The Council Edifice.
(b) The weaver's shed.
(c) Matt's cott.
(d) Through the woods to the next village.
4. What is brought to Kira's room on her first morning in the Edifice?
(a) Bolts of brightly colored cloth.
(c) Pots of dye.
(d) Work tools.
5. How is Vandara dressed as she presents herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is dressed in white linen.
(b) She is wearing a brightly colored smock.
(c) She is dirty and barefoot.
(d) She is wearing an elaborately embroidered gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabella teach?
2. According to local law, who may be appointed to defend Kira?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Kira in the Field of Leaving?
4. What color are the threads in Kira's worktable drawer?
5. What is in the large box that the council brings before Kira?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)