|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
(a) A window.
(b) A lamp.
(d) A closet.
2. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
(a) By mentally reciting plant names and uses.
(b) By stroking an embroidered scrap of cloth.
(c) By running her hands though her hair.
(d) By rubbing her hands.
3. Why isn't Matt allowed to enter the Field of Leaving?
(a) He does not belong to the village.
(b) He was born under an unlucky omen.
(c) He has no relatives currently in the Field.
(d) He is too young.
4. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Embroider around them.
(c) Patch them.
(d) Bleach them.
5. Where is Matt's father?
(a) As far as Matt knows, he does not have a father.
(b) In the Field of Leaving.
(c) In prison.
(d) In the Fen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Thomas become an orphan?
2. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
3. What color dye does Annabella not have?
4. How long does Kira have to complete her task for the Council of Guardians?
5. According to local law, who may be appointed to defend Kira?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)