|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
(a) A window.
(b) A closet.
(d) A lamp.
2. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She is the defendant.
(c) She is an orphan.
(d) She is too young.
3. What reportedly caused Vandara's scar?
(a) A fire.
(b) An animal attack.
(c) A falling branch.
(d) Her husband's beatings.
4. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
(a) They nod their approval.
(b) They chuckle.
(c) They frown.
(d) They scold her for her clumsiness.
5. Where will the injured weaver's children probably be sent?
(a) To the Field of Leaving.
(b) To the next village.
(c) To the Council of Guardians.
(d) To live with other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
2. Where do the women of the village plan to take Kira?
3. In Chapter 3, when does the messenger arrive for Kira?
4. What does Matt offer to do for Kira in Chapter 6?
5. What does Jamison question Kira about in Chapter 5?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)