|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matt take some of Kira's belongings in Chapter 5?
(a) To sell them and earn money for Kira's defense.
(b) To save them from being burned.
(c) It is a part of the village's custom.
(d) Because the Council ordered him to take her property to the Edifice.
2. What does Kira do when she is threatened by Vandara and the other women in Chapter 2?
(a) She claims her right to a hearing before the Council of Guardians.
(b) She runs and hides in Matt's cott.
(c) She fights back with a stone knife.
(d) She hides in the Council Edifice.
3. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her cott.
(b) Her roof.
(c) Her loom.
(d) Her garden.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Kira in the Field of Leaving?
(a) She is waiting for her father's spirit to leave its body.
(b) She is searching for her father's body.
(c) She is waiting for her mother's spirit to leave its body.
(d) She is searching for her mother's body.
5. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
2. What is the Ruin Song?
3. What deformity does Kira suffer from?
4. What piece of jewelry of does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
5. What does Matt fear Kira might be while living in the Edifice?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)