|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira eat the evening she returns from the Field of Leaving?
(a) Soup from Vandara's pot.
(b) Bread from Matt's house.
(d) Food from her garden.
2. What deformity does Kira suffer from?
(a) A deformed spine.
(b) A crippled arm.
(d) A crippled leg.
3. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
(a) Kira should run from the Council of Guardians.
(b) She has claimed Kira's property.
(c) She should leave the weaver's shed.
(d) She will keep Kira as a daughter.
4. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
(a) Bleach them.
(b) Wash them.
(c) Patch them.
(d) Embroider around them.
5. What building does Kira visit after leaving the Council Edifice?
(a) Jamison's cott.
(b) The weaving shed.
(c) Matt's cott.
(d) The potter's shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
2. Why do the villagers regard Kira with contempt?
3. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
4. What does Matt have inside the bundle he has for Kira in Chapter 6?
5. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)