|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
(a) She shares some of her meal with Matt.
(b) She is too nervous to eat.
(c) She has been accused of eating too much.
(d) She saves half of her meal for later.
2. What comforts Kira as she falls asleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
(a) An embroidered scrap of cloth.
(b) The smell of her mother's cloth.
(c) The sounds of the night.
(d) Thoughts of her father.
3. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
4. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
(a) A church.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) A bank.
(d) A library.
5. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
(a) A window.
(b) A lamp.
(d) A closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to village custom, what happens to a person's property once he or she dies from illness?
2. What does Jamison question Kira about in Chapter 5?
3. Which character is waiting with Matt for Kira at the Edifice?
4. What building does Kira visit after leaving the Council Edifice?
5. What is in the large box that the council brings before Kira?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)