|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annabella teach?
(a) Ceremonial dance.
(b) The arts of cloth craft and dyeing.
(c) The art of weaving.
(d) Reading and writing.
2. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
(a) They chuckle.
(b) They frown.
(c) They scold her for her clumsiness.
(d) They nod their approval.
3. What building does Kira visit after leaving the Council Edifice?
(a) The weaving shed.
(b) The potter's shed.
(c) Matt's cott.
(d) Jamison's cott.
4. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Kira in the Field of Leaving?
(a) She is searching for her father's body.
(b) She is waiting for her father's spirit to leave its body.
(c) She is searching for her mother's body.
(d) She is waiting for her mother's spirit to leave its body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt fear Kira might be while living in the Edifice?
2. What does Kira do when she is threatened by Vandara and the other women in Chapter 2?
3. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
4. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
5. What warning does Matt give Kira in Chapter 1?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)