|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira discover is still intact in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her well.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Her loom.
(d) Her cott.
2. What are Matt and his friends doing while Kira is on trial?
(a) Gathering saplings to make her a new cott.
(b) Planning Kira's escape.
(c) Cooking a meal for Kira.
(d) Praying that Kira will not be put in the Field of Leaving.
3. What does Kira eat the evening she returns from the Field of Leaving?
(a) Bread from Matt's house.
(b) Soup from Vandara's pot.
(d) Food from her garden.
4. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
(a) Stealing cloth from the weavers.
(b) Poisioning her husband.
(c) Murdering her mother.
(d) Poisoning her own child.
5. Which character is waiting with Matt for Kira at the Edifice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
2. Who is Kira thinking of as she drifts off to sleep in her new bed in the Edifice?
3. Where will the injured weaver's children probably be sent?
4. According to local law, who may be appointed to defend Kira?
5. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)