|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
(a) A bank.
(b) A church.
(c) A library.
(d) A skyscraper.
2. Why do Vandara and the other women think Kira is useless?
(a) Because Kira is crippled.
(b) Because Kira has no visible talents.
(c) Because Kira is unmarried.
(d) Because Kira cannot cook.
3. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(b) The council.
4. In Chapter 3, when does the messenger arrive for Kira?
(a) At dusk.
(b) At dawn.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) At noon.
5. What is worn during the singing of the Ruin Song?
(a) The singer's robe.
(b) The singer's stole.
(c) The singer's cloak.
(d) The singer's hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the weavers offer Kira at the end of Chapter 5?
2. Why isn't Matt allowed to enter the Field of Leaving?
3. Where is Kira's father in Chapter 1?
4. What does Matt offer to do for Kira in Chapter 6?
5. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)