|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
2. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
(a) A family member.
(b) Her older cousin.
(c) A council member.
3. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
(a) By reading about the rituals.
(b) By listening to her mother.
(c) By watching similar events in the past.
(d) By guessing.
4. What do some of the villagers want to build on Kira's property?
(a) A new cott.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A weaving shed.
(d) A corral.
5. What does Matt question Kira about in Chapter 1?
(a) Her mother's death.
(b) The council's decision.
(c) The Field of Leaving.
(d) Her property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is Kira commanded by the Council of Guardians to mend?
2. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
3. What piece of jewelry of does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
4. Where do the women of the village plan to take Kira?
5. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)