|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
(a) He gives her water.
(b) He provides her with lodging.
(c) He serves as her defender.
(d) He advises her defender.
2. By law, what punishment does Kira's society give for murder?
(a) 40 lashes with a whip.
(c) Imprisionment for life.
(d) Death of the murderer.
3. What does Kira discover is still intact in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her well.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Her loom.
(d) Her cott.
4. What do some of the villagers want to build on Kira's property?
(a) A weaving shed.
(b) A new cott.
(c) A corral.
(d) A bonfire.
5. What warning does Matt give Kira in Chapter 1?
(a) Some of the villagers plan to force her away from the village.
(b) Some of the villagers plan to raid her cott.
(c) The Council of Guardians will take her property.
(d) She should stay on the path in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
2. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
3. What is the Ruin Song?
4. Where will the weaver with the broken arm probably be sent?
5. What piece of jewelry of does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)