|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kira's friend Matt live?
(a) In the Edifice.
(b) In the Fen.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the village.
2. What building does Kira visit after leaving the Council Edifice?
(a) Jamison's cott.
(b) The potter's shed.
(c) Matt's cott.
(d) The weaving shed.
3. What deformity does Kira suffer from?
(a) A crippled arm.
(b) A deformed spine.
(c) A crippled leg.
4. What did Kira show her mother just before she died?
(a) An intricately embroidered scrap of cloth.
(b) A letter from her father.
(c) A new plant.
(d) A woven scarf.
5. Who is waiting for Kira inside the Edifice in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
2. By law, what punishment does Kira's society give for murder?
3. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
4. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
5. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)