|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
(a) A church.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) A bank.
(d) A library.
2. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
(a) By stroking an embroidered scrap of cloth.
(b) By rubbing her hands.
(c) By mentally reciting plant names and uses.
(d) By running her hands though her hair.
3. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
4. What do some of the villagers want to build on Kira's property?
(a) A corral.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A weaving shed.
(d) A new cott.
5. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(b) The council.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the injured weaver's children probably be sent?
2. What shocks Kira about her new accommodations in the Edifice?
3. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
4. In Chapter 3, when does the messenger arrive for Kira?
5. What warning does Matt give Kira in Chapter 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)