|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some of the villagers want to store on Kira's property?
(c) Small children and chickens.
2. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
(a) Her older cousin.
(b) A family member.
(c) A council member.
3. What is the Ruin Song?
(a) A song sung during the weekly religious ceremony.
(b) The song sung by the men while they are on the Great Hunt.
(c) The oral history of Kira's people that is sung annually.
(d) The oral history of Kira's people that is sung every decade.
4. According to village custom, what happens to a person's property once he or she dies from illness?
(a) All property and possessions are divided among relatives.
(b) All property and possessions are burned.
(c) The Council of Guardians collects one-tenth of the property.
(d) All property and possessions are divided among the villagers.
5. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Matt take some of Kira's belongings in Chapter 5?
2. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
3. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
4. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
5. Why isn't Matt allowed to enter the Field of Leaving?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)