|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
2. What do some of the villagers want to build on Kira's property?
(a) A new cott.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A weaving shed.
(d) A corral.
3. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
(a) She saves half of her meal for later.
(b) She shares some of her meal with Matt.
(c) She has been accused of eating too much.
(d) She is too nervous to eat.
4. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
(a) They frown.
(b) They nod their approval.
(c) They chuckle.
(d) They scold her for her clumsiness.
5. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
2. Where do the women of the village plan to take Kira?
3. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
4. Why do the villagers regard Kira with contempt?
5. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)