|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira eat the evening she returns from the Field of Leaving?
(a) Food from her garden.
(b) Bread from Matt's house.
(c) Soup from Vandara's pot.
2. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(c) The council.
3. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
(a) Salvage anything not destroyed by the fire and rebuild her home.
(b) Unpack her loom and begin weaving.
(c) Salvage anything not taken by the villagers.
(d) Pack her belongings and search for her father.
4. What does Matt question Kira about in Chapter 1?
(a) The council's decision.
(b) Her mother's death.
(c) The Field of Leaving.
(d) Her property.
5. What reportedly caused Vandara's scar?
(a) A fire.
(b) Her husband's beatings.
(c) A falling branch.
(d) An animal attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
2. According to village custom, what happens to a person's property once he or she dies from illness?
3. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
4. What does Kira do when she is threatened by Vandara and the other women in Chapter 2?
5. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)