|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By law, what punishment does Kira's society give for murder?
(a) 40 lashes with a whip.
(b) Death of the murderer.
(c) Imprisionment for life.
2. Which council member knew Kira's father?
3. Where does Kira travel at mid-morning in Chapter 3?
(a) Matt's cott.
(b) The Council Edifice.
(c) Through the woods to the next village.
(d) The weaver's shed.
4. Why isn't Matt allowed to enter the Field of Leaving?
(a) He has no relatives currently in the Field.
(b) He is too young.
(c) He does not belong to the village.
(d) He was born under an unlucky omen.
5. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
2. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
3. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
4. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
5. What are Matt and his friends doing while Kira is on trial?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)