|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Matt and his friends doing while Kira is on trial?
(a) Cooking a meal for Kira.
(b) Planning Kira's escape.
(c) Gathering saplings to make her a new cott.
(d) Praying that Kira will not be put in the Field of Leaving.
2. Which council member knew Kira's father?
3. Where do the women of the village plan to take Kira?
(a) To the woods.
(b) To the Field of Leaving.
(c) To the next village.
(d) Before the Council of Guardians.
4. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
5. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
(a) Pack her belongings and search for her father.
(b) Salvage anything not taken by the villagers.
(c) Unpack her loom and begin weaving.
(d) Salvage anything not destroyed by the fire and rebuild her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kira's friend Matt live?
2. How is Vandara dressed as she presents herself before the Council of Guardians?
3. What do some of the villagers want to build on Kira's property?
4. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
5. What does Kira discover is still intact in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)