|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira discover is still intact in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her well.
(b) Her cott.
(c) Her loom.
(d) Her garden.
2. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
(a) Murdering her mother.
(b) Poisioning her husband.
(c) Poisoning her own child.
(d) Stealing cloth from the weavers.
3. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
(a) Stealing flowers.
(b) Digging potatoes.
(c) Hoeing weeds.
(d) Stealing carrots.
4. What does Matt question Kira about in Chapter 1?
(a) The council's decision.
(b) Her mother's death.
(c) Her property.
(d) The Field of Leaving.
5. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
2. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
3. According to village custom, what happens to a person's property once he or she dies from illness?
4. What do some of the villagers want to build on Kira's property?
5. What does Kira do when Vandara and the village women leave?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)