|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kira discover is still intact in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her well.
(b) Her cott.
(c) Her garden.
(d) Her loom.
2. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
(a) Poisoning her own child.
(b) Poisioning her husband.
(c) Murdering her mother.
(d) Stealing cloth from the weavers.
3. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
4. How is Vandara dressed as she presents herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is wearing a brightly colored smock.
(b) She is wearing an elaborately embroidered gown.
(c) She is dirty and barefoot.
(d) She is dressed in white linen.
5. What deformity does Kira suffer from?
(a) A crippled leg.
(c) A crippled arm.
(d) A deformed spine.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to local law, who may be appointed to defend Kira?
2. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
3. Where is Kira's father in Chapter 1?
4. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
5. Which council member knew Kira's father?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)