|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
(a) They chuckle.
(b) They scold her for her clumsiness.
(c) They nod their approval.
(d) They frown.
2. Which council member knew Kira's father?
3. What deformity does Kira suffer from?
(a) A crippled leg.
(b) A deformed spine.
(d) A crippled arm.
4. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
(a) By running her hands though her hair.
(b) By stroking an embroidered scrap of cloth.
(c) By mentally reciting plant names and uses.
(d) By rubbing her hands.
5. How many men are on the Council of Guardians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kira eat the evening she returns from the Field of Leaving?
2. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
3. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
4. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
5. Why do Vandara and the other women think Kira is useless?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)