|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, when does the messenger arrive for Kira?
(a) At noon.
(b) At dawn.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) At dusk.
2. Why isn't Matt allowed to enter the Field of Leaving?
(a) He does not belong to the village.
(b) He was born under an unlucky omen.
(c) He is too young.
(d) He has no relatives currently in the Field.
3. According to local law, who may be appointed to defend Kira?
(a) A friend.
(b) Any male villager over the age of 18.
(c) A council member.
(d) A family member.
4. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
(a) Stealing carrots.
(b) Digging potatoes.
(c) Stealing flowers.
(d) Hoeing weeds.
5. What reportedly caused Vandara's scar?
(a) Her husband's beatings.
(b) A fire.
(c) An animal attack.
(d) A falling branch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Kira's father in Chapter 1?
2. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
3. What does Jamison do while Vandara is presenting her accusation?
4. What do some of the villagers want to store on Kira's property?
5. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)