|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She is the defendant.
(c) She is an orphan.
(d) She is too young.
2. What do some of the villagers want to store on Kira's property?
(d) Small children and chickens.
3. Which council member knew Kira's father?
4. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
(a) His ability to write.
(b) His intense blue eyes.
(c) His speech.
(d) His ability to read.
5. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
(a) He provides her with lodging.
(b) He advises her defender.
(c) He serves as her defender.
(d) He gives her water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
2. What does Kira eat the evening she returns from the Field of Leaving?
3. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
4. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
5. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)