|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(d) The council.
2. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
(a) He advises her defender.
(b) He provides her with lodging.
(c) He serves as her defender.
(d) He gives her water.
3. Where do the women of the village plan to take Kira?
(a) To the next village.
(b) Before the Council of Guardians.
(c) To the Field of Leaving.
(d) To the woods.
4. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
(a) He drowned in the river while he was fishing.
(b) He fell off a cliff while he was hunting.
(c) He fell out of a boat and drowned.
(d) Beasts attacked him and dragged him away while he was hunting.
5. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
(a) Kira should run from the Council of Guardians.
(b) She should leave the weaver's shed.
(c) She will keep Kira as a daughter.
(d) She has claimed Kira's property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison do while Vandara is presenting her accusation?
2. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
3. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
4. What do some of the villagers want to store on Kira's property?
5. By law, what punishment does Kira's society give for murder?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)