|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Matt and his friends doing while Kira is on trial?
(a) Cooking a meal for Kira.
(b) Planning Kira's escape.
(c) Gathering saplings to make her a new cott.
(d) Praying that Kira will not be put in the Field of Leaving.
2. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
(a) He advises her defender.
(b) He serves as her defender.
(c) He provides her with lodging.
(d) He gives her water.
3. What do some of the villagers want to build on Kira's property?
(a) A weaving shed.
(b) A new cott.
(c) A corral.
(d) A bonfire.
4. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her garden.
(b) Her cott.
(c) Her roof.
(d) Her loom.
5. What does Kira plan to do in Chapter 1 once she returns to the home she shared with her mother?
(a) Unpack her loom and begin weaving.
(b) Salvage anything not destroyed by the fire and rebuild her home.
(c) Pack her belongings and search for her father.
(d) Salvage anything not taken by the villagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
2. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
3. What did Kira show her mother just before she died?
4. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
5. What does Jamison do while Vandara is presenting her accusation?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)