|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kira show her mother just before she died?
(a) A new plant.
(b) A woven scarf.
(c) A letter from her father.
(d) An intricately embroidered scrap of cloth.
2. In Chapter 3, when does the messenger arrive for Kira?
(a) At noon.
(b) At dusk.
(c) At dawn.
(d) In the middle of the night.
3. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
(a) She should leave the weaver's shed.
(b) She will keep Kira as a daughter.
(c) She has claimed Kira's property.
(d) Kira should run from the Council of Guardians.
4. Which council member knew Kira's father?
5. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
(a) She is too nervous to eat.
(b) She shares some of her meal with Matt.
(c) She saves half of her meal for later.
(d) She has been accused of eating too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Jamison amazes Kira?
2. Where do the women of the village plan to take Kira?
3. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
4. Why do the villagers regard Kira with contempt?
5. What are Matt and his friends doing while Kira is on trial?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)