|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
2. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
(b) Her older cousin.
(c) A council member.
(d) A family member.
3. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her garden.
(b) Her loom.
(c) Her roof.
(d) Her cott.
4. What does Kira eat the evening she returns from the Field of Leaving?
(a) Food from her garden.
(b) Bread from Matt's house.
(d) Soup from Vandara's pot.
5. Why do the villagers regard Kira with contempt?
(a) She is living alone and unmarried.
(b) According to custom, she was supposed to be destroyed at birth.
(c) She has no useful skill or ability.
(d) According to custom, she was supposed to be sent away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some of the villagers want to build on Kira's property?
2. What crime has Vandara been accused of in the past?
3. What does Kira discover is still intact in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
4. Where do the women of the village plan to take Kira?
5. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)