|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
(a) By guessing.
(b) By watching similar events in the past.
(c) By reading about the rituals.
(d) By listening to her mother.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Kira in the Field of Leaving?
(a) She is waiting for her father's spirit to leave its body.
(b) She is searching for her mother's body.
(c) She is searching for her father's body.
(d) She is waiting for her mother's spirit to leave its body.
3. In Chapter 4, what service does Jamison provide Kira?
(a) He advises her defender.
(b) He serves as her defender.
(c) He gives her water.
(d) He provides her with lodging.
4. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
(a) He drowned in the river while he was fishing.
(b) He fell out of a boat and drowned.
(c) He fell off a cliff while he was hunting.
(d) Beasts attacked him and dragged him away while he was hunting.
5. What does Kira find destroyed in Chapter 2 when she returns home?
(a) Her roof.
(b) Her loom.
(c) Her cott.
(d) Her garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Matt and his friends doing while Kira is on trial?
2. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
3. What does Vandara tell Kira in Chapter 2?
4. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
5. Which council member saw Kira's father die?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)