|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamison expect Kira to tell everyone with her needle and thread?
(a) The past.
(b) Whatever the guardians say.
(c) Her story.
(d) The future.
2. Why does Matt take some of Kira's belongings in Chapter 5?
(a) It is a part of the village's custom.
(b) To sell them and earn money for Kira's defense.
(c) To save them from being burned.
(d) Because the Council ordered him to take her property to the Edifice.
3. What does Matt cover his body with in Chapter 10?
(c) Swamp grass.
4. What object is Kira commanded by the Council of Guardians to mend?
(a) The singer's hat.
(b) The singer's robe.
(c) The singer's stole.
(d) The singer's cloak.
5. How does the Ruin song begin?
(a) "As we all gather."
(b) "Listen, all ye people."
(c) "In the beginning."
(d) "Here in this place."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabella teach?
2. What does Matt fear Kira might be while living in the Edifice?
3. Why isn't Kira allowed to watch over Annabella's body in the Field of Leaving?
4. What does Kira finish in Chapter 18?
5. What color are the threads in Kira's worktable drawer?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)