Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas give Matt and Branch in Chapter 10?
(a) A spanking.
(b) A haircut.
(c) A toy.
(d) A bath.
2. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
(a) A council member.
(b) Her older cousin.
(d) A family member.
3. What does Matt offer to do for Kira in Chapter 6?
(a) Send a message to her father.
(b) Gather the remaining plants from her garden.
(c) Carry her possessions upstairs to her new quarters.
(d) Burn down Vandara's cott.
4. What object comforts Thomas?
(a) A wooden toy carved by his father.
(b) A bit of wood he carved as a child.
(c) The embroidered scrap of cloth.
(d) The Singer's staff.
5. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is the defendant.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is an orphan.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to local law, who may be appointed to defend Kira?
2. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
3. How long does Kira have to complete her task for the Council of Guardians?
4. What does Kira harvest from her mother's garden in Chapter 9?
5. What is the Ruin Song?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)