|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kira calm her nerves during the trial?
(a) By mentally reciting plant names and uses.
(b) By rubbing her hands.
(c) By stroking an embroidered scrap of cloth.
(d) By running her hands though her hair.
2. What do Vandara and the other women threaten Kira with in Chapter 2?
3. Which character is allowed to speak first before the Council of Guardians in Chapter 3?
4. Who cuts Vandara off midway through her accusation?
(c) The council.
5. Why is Kira not required to defend herself before the Council of Guardians?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is an orphan.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is the defendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabella give Kira to help her calm down in Chapter 11?
2. Why does Kira decide to visit Annabella?
3. Who are the tenders?
4. Who is waiting for Kira inside the Edifice in Chapter 6?
5. Which character is waiting for Kira during the trial's lunch break in Chapter 4?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)