|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While learning the plants used to create cloth dyes, what has Kira also been learning?
(a) How to sing.
(b) How to tell the future.
(c) How to read.
(d) How to carve.
2. What does the headquarters of the Council of Guardians resemble?
(a) A bank.
(b) A library.
(c) A church.
(d) A skyscraper.
3. Where do Kira and Thomas go in Chapter 17?
(a) To the next village.
(b) To the Fen.
(c) To Annabella's cott.
(d) To the dungeons of the Edifice.
4. What does Thomas recall from his childhood in the Edifice?
(a) He was taught to read by a blind man.
(b) He was locked in his room when he was a little boy.
(c) He never went outside the Edifice.
(d) He was taught to carve wood by a blind man.
5. How did Kira's father reportedly die?
(a) Beasts attacked him and dragged him away while he was hunting.
(b) He drowned in the river while he was fishing.
(c) He fell out of a boat and drowned.
(d) He fell off a cliff while he was hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kira intend to do with the stains on her mother's skirt?
2. How will Kira know what to embroider on the blank patch of cloth?
3. What is the woman in the garden doing in Chapter 2?
4. According to Matt's brother, where has Matt gone?
5. What piece of jewelry of does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)