|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kira only eat half of her meal provided during the trial in Chapter 4?
(a) She shares some of her meal with Matt.
(b) She saves half of her meal for later.
(c) She has been accused of eating too much.
(d) She is too nervous to eat.
2. What does Kira have in her new room that was not in her cott?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A window.
(d) A closet.
3. Who walks through a storm to visit Kira?
(c) Matt and Branch.
4. Who are the tenders?
(a) Acolytes who participate in religious ceremonies.
(b) Young boys who tend the flocks.
(c) Servants who care for the orphans in the Edifice.
(d) Boys training to be Guardians.
5. What does Kira do when Vandara and the village women leave?
(a) She cries.
(b) She throws a rock.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She makes plans for the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry of does Kira find in Matt's bundle?
2. Whom does Kira choose to serve as her defender?
3. What does Kira realize she has never seen either dead or alive after she returns to the Edifice in Chapter 11?
4. How does Kira learn the rituals of ceremony that are expected before the Council of Guardians?
5. How do the members of the council respond to Kira's ritual actions in Chapter 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)